IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am impressed! My lady who has paper thin flaky nails after years of acrylics can usually get 5 days from shellac before it starts chipping, just seen her and she is on day 9 with no chips and she says her nails feel really strong!

I AGREE! my daughter has Shellac on occasionally (in a vain attempt to stop her biting nails). Usually it lasts 2/3 days as she's only 11 with tiny nails. So far we are on day 4 with IBX on underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

all you need is the equivalent warmth of a 75-100 watt bulb.

I am just using my normal desk lamp, it emits quite a lot of heat. I lower it nearer to my clients hand and they feel a gentle heat, and I can see that the IBX gets absorbed. I don't see any need to get an infra red lamp....even if I did have room on my desk ;)

I have done my second treatment of ibx and I wear it underneath my gel polish omg my nails have never felt stronger and I have terrible nails I am very very impressed

One of my lovely ladies who has been having silk on her split thumb. This time IBX.
picture.php

More fantastic results:

This lady's nails were totally ruined. She thankfully found a CND tech who started nursing them back to health, who then took a little break and recommended me.

The nails were sore, flimsy, dry and nothing lasted more than 10 days... Until now!

Shellac and BLSmG lasted a whole 2 weeks on her but the unsightly white patches were still there. After 1 IBX treatment, this was the outcome :)

She's thrilled and so am I!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392804902.680397.jpg

Xxx

Last edited:
One of my lovely ladies who has been having silk on her split thumb. This time IBX.
picture.php

I have a permanent vertical split in my index finger so I'm going to try it on that too. I've used silk,hard gel all sorts. Currently use IZ on it as it doesn't grow obviously without the split so I'm looking forward to doing this.

I am just using my normal desk lamp, it emits quite a lot of heat. I lower it nearer to my clients hand and they feel a gentle heat, and I can see that the IBX gets absorbed. I don't see any need to get an infra red lamp....even if I did have room on my desk ;)

The only reason I bought an infrared lamp is because my desk lamp is led and tall and I didn't fancy the hair dryer thing :)

sorry if this has been asked before , but is this product released in Ireland yet? I have a good few clients who would benefit from this treatment hugely and can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Flair should have it early March Noreen

IBX can be posted to ROI from UK but delighted Flair are bringing in this product :)

I have a permanent vertical split in my index finger so I'm going to try it on that too. I've used silk,hard gel all sorts. Currently use IZ on it as it doesn't grow obviously without the split so I'm looking forward to doing this.

You should see this get better after every application!

You should see this get better after every application!

Great,I'm looking forward to see the back of it! Has been the Bain of my life for years now :)

I've just applied my second bout of IBX, I'm hoping for great things for a finger that's mis-shapen due to a serious crush injury years ago. I have a permanent vertical split and it's very thin on one half.

After this second application it feels really strong and no waggling, it's never felt like this before - I'm total amazed how quickly its started to feel stable! I'm away for 2 weeks now so it'll be interesting to see how it feels when I get back.

Karaxxx

Hi all... This might be a silly question but how are you getting hold of IBX before the excel launch? Thanks xx

Hi all... This might be a silly question but how are you getting hold of IBX before the excel launch? Thanks xx

You could order it from Louella Belle via email.x

Used it today on myself, wow!! its like it's sucked away the dry flakey bits!!

Question - how long cure in cnd lamp?

Used it today on myself, wow!! its like it's sucked away the dry flakey bits!!

Question - how long cure in cnd lamp?

2mins, they say it's should be the same time it takes to cure your colour coat.

Karaxxx

How much is everyone thinking of charging on top of either gelish/shellac etc, it sounds really good but not sure if my clients will want to pay out any more! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

How much is everyone thinking of charging on top of either gelish/shellac etc, it sounds really good but not sure if my clients will want to pay out any more! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same dilema here. Its desperately needed BUT how to charge an appropriate amount to make money from time/product without outpricing yourself from the market!!! I know that once optimum results are achieved clients will only need it once every 3 weeks to keep their nails is good condition. I think £10 for 1st application as it two lots then £5 thereafter??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Don't all shout I did my nails at home so didn't have access to everything that I would at the salon ... I used the IBX didn't have a hairdryer here it's at the salon and so is my infrared lamp so I made do I used my oil filled radiator for the heat part (did all the relevant parts) and then covered in gelish ... well they've been over for over a week and a half now much stronger and no sign of them coming off yet ... my question is can they be left on for the 3 weeks that I'd normally leave my gel polish on for??

Latest posts

Back