Ice cold nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanish

Reaction score
Hello guys,
this tutorial does not contain a description as I thought those pictures would be enough... but if you have any questions I'll answer with my pleasure... I don't know if it will be useful at all ... but I hope some of you will enjoy it:)
Thanks,
Lena.
3fa089705e69.jpg
a8f84e6cbda9.jpg
b2f6a15a3804.jpg
ab9f78625461.jpg
47d464c84fda.jpg
bdb0a78d1f24.jpg
592ed2f96e9c.jpg
your design is completed!

They look great .... could you list the products used please x

i always love your work.thanks for taking the time to share this with us.xx

Gorgeous, absolutely stunning, love em, wish I could do nails like that lol :):)

Thanks for doing this.

Are these pictures loaded separately anywhere where we can look at them individually where they can viewed larger?

Hi, these are just stunning, beautiful and elegant. Thank you for sharing. I too would like to know what products you used. Young Nails? Ez Flow?:)

Hi Lena

Your work is always so amazing.. Im so jealous im rubbish at nail art.. You should do a DVD for basic nail art to advance for Geeks like me if they are any out there lol.... xx

Hello guys:) Thank you so much for your comment! I'm really happy if my tutorials helps you, in the end of the days I do them mostly for you geeks :)
About the product, I'll list them tomorrow at work as I don't want to make any spelling mistakes writing the names of shades I used:) In two words this set was made with EZ Flow and Kinetics together, I'm trying to take the best things (best for me I mean) from each brand...
Jessica Rabbit, your words are really!!!! flattering:)Thanks:) I do run my nail art classes but at the moment for Russian speaking techs, but if you can close your eyes on my rubbish English you are more than welcome:)
Thank you Geeks!!!x

product used:
1. colour fade - Kinetics Mint Voyage+ Radiant White+ Frosty Ice cream
2. draw your lines with any white paints( policolor in my case)
3. dark blue glitter- EZFlow Boogie nights 124 Blu-Very hills

Love the design and color combination =)

Latest posts

Back