Ideas for adults' party bags?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
Hi Geek chums!

I'm organising a girly get-together for my BIG birthday in April.

I want to do party bags, possibly little fabric ones; I need to keep the contents down to £5 per head.

Do you have any ideas for fillers? Internet shopping is more convenient for me.
I've already trawled party sites, Amazon etc, and some possibilities I've thought thought of are:

A scented tea-light
Mini body lotion or shower gel
Love hearts
A body oil, blended by me......if I put in a detailed info sheet, as I'm not retailing it, would this be OK for H/S regs?
A joke item (I'm tempted by stick-on moustaches, but that could back-fire if any ladies have a bit of a problem in that area!)

NOW.......I need YOUR ideas!:idea:
Can you help? Any suggestions very gratefully received. xx

Brilliant site An*Gel......I'm going to have great fun looking at it. Thanks so much!

Ok guys and gals (Ooh, bit Jimmy Savile channeling there!)

Any more ideas? x

i bought my friends all shamballa bracelets for christmas and they loved them! little did they know they cost £4.50 each from fleabay shipped from hong kong haha. also today on kgbdeals they are doing leopard print scarfs for £12 for 2 but my sister has the exact same ones from hong kong ebay and they cost her like £3.50 each and they are actually really nice.

Oh thank-you Dolly!
Love a bit of animal print, myself!

if you go to sainsburys now (like straight away!) they have all their valentines mush at 70% off, i just bought a little bag of choc hearts for 50p ish? always good to have chocolate in a party bag?

Oh thank-you Dolly!
Love a bit of animal print, myself!

thats why i dont do party bags, because i buy stuff i like and then keep it all for myself! also have a look around places like tesco who have their valentines sale on, some of it dosnt actually look like valentines stock, i'm a right bargin hunter! x

if you go to sainsburys now (like straight away!) they have all their valentines mush at 70% off, i just bought a little bag of choc hearts for 50p ish? always good to have chocolate in a party bag?

I think chocolate will HAVE to feature...drool.....dribble...,slurp....

Thanks Penners- haven't clocked you for a while; great to see you again!

Gel eye masks? I'm sure you could find these cheap enough in bulk

Gel eye masks? I'm sure you could find these cheap enough in bulk

Mmmmm...they may need these post-party....there's a thought! Thanks!

Thinking like I'm thinking, Astarsyle and TracyS!

Just been to sort out the menu, and when I said a lot of my friends are very figure-conscious, and maybe a salad and fruit dessert should be included my dear friend and publican said " No. I think you'll need some stodge to soak up the booze."

Oh heck. We've been rumbled.

Any more ideas out there, chumlettes?

A little perfume sample would be great if you can get your hand on a load!

I once got a party bag from an employer and it had a little scroll in it featuring a lovely poem about how staff are appreciated, something similar would be nice, maybe a thank you type one? eBay again

:)

My friend owns party parade an online shop, if you drop her a mail she can give you some ideas, www.partyparade.co.uk

i did this for my friends for a girly weekend away i found some cheap handbags for a couple of pounds each and filled them with, mints,pack of tissues,plasters,paracetamol, minature deoderant,and paper pants, i made travel wallets with animal print card to put our tickets in and put sugar paper money from the sweet shop in them, i also printed some amusing tickets with silly names and destinations

GREAT ideas from all!
Thank-you so much xx

I find the cellophane bags, still look nice and pretty but a fraction of the cost of other materials.

Last time I did one I included:

- Sweets / chocs
- Choc lollypops made at home
- Pencil
- Little guest soap
- Hair ties for the ladies
- Pack of peanuts
- Plastic parachute man toy (from the kiddie aisle) just a plastic toy soldier who has a parachute attached (adults have crazy fun messing around with them)

I often try and make them useful but still in a way like a kids party bag, brings back youthful memories for people. I usually go raid the kiddie party aisle. Or maybe my friends are just a bunch of kids :D

My partner got a bag from a birthday do once that had a ninja theme and came back with mini ninja rubber ducks. Theyre still in his bathroom today.

Latest posts

Back