Ideas For Hubby's 40th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either/or lol. I have read somewhere that you can have some "exotic" photos done, if your both brave enough he he. Not something you could put in a picture frame on top of the sideboard nudge, nudge, wink, wink

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Only for putting out when the mo-in-law comes round!

if only my 2 bumps stayed as bumps but they fall by the wayside and end up under my armpits when horizontal :(

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Try going to bed with somet' underwired on. You can always whip it off before you go to sleep:D

My sister-in-law had some boudoir photos done and gave them to my brother.

Gross.

My sister-in-law had some boudoir photos done and gave them to my brother.

Gross.

Why gross? Cos it was your sis-in-law or just cos they were gross???

Try going to bed with somet' underwired on. You can always whip it off before you go to sleep:D

Lol, I'm too old, married for 28 years, hubby loves the way I am, its me who has issues lol and I wear underwired all day, can't wait to get it off never mind wearing it at night lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Lol, I'm too old, married for 28 years, hubby loves the way I am, its me who has issues lol and I wear underwired all day, can't wait to get it off never mind wearing it at night lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

ooooh yeah, the feeling of getting that underwire off before bed, bliss!!!

Thank you for helping me out Kattyj, so I've had a little look and noticed that you're in Cambs ( not too far from me!)

So Duxford do some flying experiences in some sort of fighter plane thing? I had thout about doing that for my husband once but he dosen't like heights, or flying so not good really!

X

Thank you for helping me out Kattyj, so I've had a little look and noticed that you're in Cambs ( not too far from me!)

So Duxford do some flying experiences in some sort of fighter plane thing? I had thout about doing that for my husband once but he dosen't like heights, or flying so not good really!

X

Ha Ha, bless ya, thank you!

Um thats worth looking into, I would never have thought of these things on my own, you lot are great!!

Katy x

Latest posts

Back