Ideas For Hubby's 40th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha like the name on the undies idea.

he loves to eat.......so maybe a private chef would be an idea.

think we may end up going out for a meal with his parents then a meal out with a few friends.

see with me I want the World when its my birthday and everyone is significant.

You notice the central themes are food and sex. So here's what I'm thinking...

Lie naked on a nicely dressed table, have dinner served on you. You will be dessert.

Ta-dah!!!!!!

Last edited:
You notice the central these are food and sex. So here's what I'm thinking...

Lie naked on a nicely dressed table, have dinner served on you. You will be dessert.

Ta-dah!!!!!!

What, you think we don't do that any day of the week? She's looking for something different and special!

P.S. I find the food slides off my bump.

What, you think we don't do that any day of the week? She's looking for something different and special!

P.S. I find the food slides off my bump.

You know what, Zo Zo? I'm finding that you lot are a bunch of freaks!

It's called Rude Food:D

It's called Rude Food:D

Since your food is obviously sliding off your baby bump and into regions unmentionable, it is, indeed, rude food!

Well, not rude but X-Rated.

Since your food is obviously sliding off your baby bump and into regions unmentionable, it is, indeed, rude food!

Well, not rude but X-Rated.

Great idea Tammie, but I find like Zo Zo (only not a baby bump) the food just keep sliding off my 2 bumps!! :wink2:

God, I hate you.
Watermelons

I do love you ladies, so very rude and naughty x

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Great idea Tammie, but I find like Zo Zo (only not a baby bump) the food just keep sliding off my 2 bumps!! :wink2:

The trick is to use very adhesive food. Peanut butter is quite good, I hear. Of course you would have to do a risk assessment to ensure you have avoided problems with nut allergies. Safety first!

The trick is to use very adhesive food. Peanut butter is quite good, I hear. Of course you would have to do a risk assessment to ensure you have avoided problems with nut allergies. Safety first!

Thanks for that dandelion, I will have to try that tip that you have "heard" is quite good!!

What about sausages, can I use them during this dinner party?!?

the food just keep sliding off my 2 bumps!! :wink2:

if only my 2 bumps stayed as bumps but they fall by the wayside and end up under my armpits when horizontal :(

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Kattyj, would hubby be up for some professional photos of you both ?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Kattyj, would hubby be up for some professional photos of you both ?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Depends on what sort of photos you're talking about?!?!?

Sorry! That is actually a great idea, we have hardly any good photos of the two of us and he loves to have photos of us about, great idea, thank you.

Katy x

Depends on what sort of photos you're talking about?!?!?

Sorry! That is actually a great idea, we have hardly any good photos of the two of us and he loves to have photos of us about, great idea, thank you.

Katy x

Either/or lol. I have read somewhere that you can have some "exotic" photos done, if your both brave enough he he. Not something you could put in a picture frame on top of the sideboard nudge, nudge, wink, wink

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Thanks for that dandelion, I will have to try that tip that you have "heard" is quite good!!

What about sausages, can I use them during this dinner party?!?

Of course.
They are trickier, however.

Latest posts

Back