If I could kick my own ar** I would!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
I've just got home from going to the wrong sheltered housing to do a manicure.:irked: I've phoned the elderly lady apologized profusely and re booked her for Thursday.
She was very nice but I'm really annoyed with myself for making the mistake, it doesn't look professional and I hate letting people down.
Has anyone got any good tips to avoid it happening (I usually put everything straight in the diary as I'm talking on the phone).
Hope I'm not the only fool that this occasionally happens to.:)

Always take their postcode so you can use a sat nav or use google earth to get you to the right destination hth

My first thought was, it was a senior moment:lol:
Sorry couldn't resist that.
You already do it hun, writing it down at the time of the booking is the only way.

My daughter and I are both really ill but we just howled with laughter at your thread title. That's going to be out new catchphrase...........If I could kick my own ar** I would! Love it !!!! xxx

Yep, I agree, get the postcode and google or sat nav it.

for what its worth though sometimes the clients get it wrong aswell!! When I was mobile I got a new client. I wrote the address down and read it back to her as I did with all new clients, and she said it was ok. When I got there she was out and I was really annoyed at driving all that way. Typically my mobile phone battery ran out, so when I got home I rang her and she said "oops sorry I meant $$$$ Drive, not $$$$ Close!!!!! God if they cant get their own address right is there any hope for them???:lol:

My daughter and I are both really ill but we just howled with laughter at your thread title. That's going to be out new catchphrase...........If I could kick my own ar** I would! Love it !!!! xxx

I have to agree with kimmi....i love the title of your thread huni !!!!!!!!...........get sat nav hun....xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the helpful advice and glad to cheer you up!:)

You learn from your mistakes, don't beat yourself up. I've ended up at dead ends and been 30 minutes late thanks to the sat nav taking me round in circles. I wouldn't worry too much. These things happen and you are only human xxx

:hug::hug:
We are all human hun!!! These things happen! Dont worry!
You have rang and explained and re booked so thats fine, If you can maybe a small token gift would be a thoughtful gesture, nothing flash just maybe a few cream samples or nail massage oil..
This happens to us all though so really dont worry:hug:

i use googlemaps print offf and take with me iv ended up in different area before today

Latest posts

Back