If you had the Choice would you...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had the choice would you....

• Total voters
I like to phone up and order my salon stock....have a nice chat to the men (whoever they are) at Loughton and get my stuff the next day...

BTW I order from Loughton as they seem to be the place where I can get the stock I need generally and they go the extra mile to get what you need, whether that be opening up a large pack for a smaller number of items or raiding a professional kit for something that is out of stock!

Oooooh what's the number for these nice men... can I change my vote now... I've only ever got through to women :green: :lol:

I voted pick up the phone, but that is such a rare occasion for me to do so. We have sales Reps that come in to the salon every week, and if I have missed them or want to add to my order, i then just email them and they place the order for me.
To order online would be my last choice because the stores usually want your creditcard number to pay for it right then.

I prefer to buy most of my stuff online - I hate shops unless I'm the only one in them! And I hate phoning cos like Emma I suddenly change my mind half way through :rolleyes: ! So it's internet all the way for me for just about everything I can - although it needs to tell you if items are in stock and if not if they recommend an alternative.

Oh and I put order from home so I can order in peace and quiet ... erm and at the mo I work from home anyway, but if it's internet then surely it would be 24/7 anyway?

I definately prefer to order online from reputable companies it's easier, you can browse at your leisure and you are not holding up others who can only use the phone. However, some companys are not very good at replying to your request for online registration and the prices quoted online are for un-qualified and un-trained buyers. It can be hard to get past this point when companies don't respond.

Online at home for me because sometimes it can be hard to order with work and the kids etc. etc.
I may place an order at anytime because I don't keep sociable hours tbh.

I don't have a preference....I do everything....if it's something I know I'll be running out of I call .....or my local supplier doesn't carry I have to order on line ....but I also just like to window shop when I have time and to "feel' it...'touch' it kinda thing....sometimes the things I see on line sure do look / smell different when I go to the actual store .....so no preference to me ....

definately on line,
so that i can browse, see if stock is available, if not browse an alternative, without thinking "err better hurry up as that girl is getting fed up with me !! "lol

I put no preference because I really dont mind.I'm easy:lol:

Sometimes I drive up to Downton,my mum lives 5 minutes from the Creative store,so if I need anything in a hurry I will kill 2 birds with one stone.

Sometimes I really enjoy looking through the catalogue and ringing up and at other times I would be more than happy to order online.Depends what mood takes me:green:

I voted order online from home. I usually order either late in the evening, when everyone has gone to bed and left me alone, or on a sunday. either way when I want to order there is usually no one available to answer the phone.

Sometimes, if I'm not busy, I order online from work too.

I have only ever gone to my osns but would be great to have a browse online and order bits there.

I like to phone up and order my salon stock....have a nice chat to the men (whoever they are) at Loughton and get my stuff the next day...

BTW I order from Loughton as they seem to be the place where I can get the stock I need generally and they go the extra mile to get what you need, whether that be opening up a large pack for a smaller number of items or raiding a professional kit for something that is out of stock!

Im old fashioned aswell,i always order over the phone i like to speak to a person,im HOPELESS with computers ,(ask my husband!),so for me as Blondie would say "im hanging on the telephone!":green:

normally online due to time restraints and also I get a receipt clarifying what I have ordered.

I don't really mind either way! If im in work i ring and place an order for the salon and my boss will pick it up(she isn't a nail tech) But as i also work from home i prefer to order online from my own home when i am free!

Definitely order on line from home. Being mobile, as you can gather, I'm in and out the house, so phoning can be a bit of a pain if the phone lines are busy.:)

I would like to order on line and see product availability. I hate paying delivery charges so try to ensure I spend enough. Nothing annoys me more than being on the phone, the product I want is out of stock and this takes me below the limit meaning I have to pay delivery

I'd want to be able to order online from home or work. But, as I'm going to be working part time at the local nail supply and salon, I'll be able to buy AT work. Very handy!

S

I prefer to order everything online. Firstly it doesn't cost me two quid just to get through :D and secondly i feel like i haven't paid if i haven't handled cash :rolleyes: stupid ,but those are my only reasons lol x

90% of the time i ring my supplier and tell them what i need. They are sooooooo helpful and if i have time the girls on the other end of the phone are always up for a chat.
If i can't phone it in i will email them with my order.

Defo online for me- it's just SO convenient and, as has already been mentioned, I can start an order and come back to it sporadically as I generally randomly remember things that I need throughout the course of the day. I never remember everything all at once (I'm a bit of a bimbo sometimes!). Kind of like writing a shopping list.

Latest posts

Back