ILA nalizone course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Hi

Just having a look for a good ILA funded course to do and nailzone in glasgow have a acrylics for beginners for £350,does anyone know if its any good? also i only get £200 with ILA am i allowed to pay the extra to the course? thanks

xx:Love:xx

yeah you just add the rest to pay the full amount for courses - i dont know anything about the nailzone course but you can use ILA for the NSI nail courses too.

Hi Thanks for replying,sorry but could u tell me who NSI are? lol just new to all this

Hi there,

I do know that Nailzone launched their own acrylic and gel products but don't know about their training.

NSI are one of the many professional nail brands. Their Scottish training and distribution centre is based in Hillington at The Scottish Beauty School (www.thescottishbeautyschool.co.uk)

There was another thread (sorry i dont know how to link it into the thread) asking if Creative Nail Design at Fingetips Centre in Edinburgh accept ILA as well. Give them a call on 0131 3333180. Also visit www.sweetsquared.com for more information on CND.

If you do a search there are loads of threads on training and who to train with.

hth's :hug:

what is ila x

what is ila x

ILA is a government grant if you earn less than £20,000 a year

But don't quote me on this lol

Think it also a only available in Scotland

You are correct Lots of lashes. It is where you can get £200 a year towards training courses and it is only available in Scotland. You need to check with training providers first as not everyone accepts ILA. :D

Hi there,

I do know that Nailzone launched their own acrylic and gel products but don't know about their training.

NSI are one of the many professional nail brands. Their Scottish training and distribution centre is based in Hillington at The Scottish Beauty School (www.thescottishbeautyschool.co.uk)

There was another thread (sorry i dont know how to link it into the thread) asking if Creative Nail Design at Fingetips Centre in Edinburgh accept ILA as well. Give them a call on 0131 3333180. Also visit www.sweetsquared.comfor more information on CND.

If you do a search there are loads of threads on training and who to train with.

hth's :hug:

dear all - i forgot to come back and let you know how I got on calling both Fingertips and NSI...

NSI will take your £200 ILA towards the course fees and you pay the balance.

CND unfortunately do not accept ILA funding but they do accept Princes Trust (anyone unemployed or working upto 16hrs a week gets upto £500 towards course fees - check the princes trust web page)

I'm just going to do a NQ in Acrylic Nails at College of Commerce in Glasgow at night for £60 plus you get the NQ

hope this helps anyone out

Pxx :hug:

Good Luck with your NQ I hope you enjoy it.

Just a thought if you qualify for the grant why not use it to learn another new skill or further your new nail carer x

dear all - i forgot to come back and let you know how I got on calling both Fingertips and NSI...

NSI will take your £200 ILA towards the course fees and you pay the balance.

CND unfortunately do not accept ILA funding but they do accept Princes Trust (anyone unemployed or working upto 16hrs a week gets upto £500 towards course fees - check the princes trust web page)

I'm just going to do a NQ in Acrylic Nails at College of Commerce in Glasgow at night for £60 plus you get the NQ

hope this helps anyone out

Pxx :hug:

If you're doing the part time courses at Central College you will probably need to do more than 1 to gain insurance. They have changed recently so you will have to check with whichever company you choose to go with for insurance or ask the college tutors. One of the tutors is Belinda, she is very nice and will know what you need.

This time last year I would have to have gained 2 NQ qualifications, Nail Care and Nail Extensions, and the HN unit Artificial Nail Structures.

Looking at the courses now I'd take a guess that you'd need at least NQ Unit Manicure, NQ Unit Acrylic Nails, NQ Unit Gel Nails, HN Unit Artificial Nail Extensions.

HTH Lx

Hi

Just having a look for a good ILA funded course to do and nailzone in glasgow have a acrylics for beginners for £350,does anyone know if its any good? also i only get £200 with ILA am i allowed to pay the extra to the course? thanks

Nailzone accept ILA funding and their training courses are very good indeed. Lots of practical hands on (pardon the pun) stuff.

just thought I would mention about the princes trust grants that you have to be under the age of 25 to qualify hth x

Hi

I'm currently doing the waxing course with them and they are really good! You just pay for the course when you arrive along with your ILA token. I don't know about the nail courses but a girl in my class did it and she really enjoyed it x x
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back