Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it was 6/71 scattered lowlights full head of bleach foils then flooded 8/1 in between then toned with 9/60 after

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Aw ok magic with u now thanks alot, do u work in a salon or u mobile?

I've got question to ask are they Permenant or semi at wholesalers they got them under semis and I'm sure somewhere I read on her it was Permenant ??? Xxx

Permanent but from experience don't use on resistant white x

Permanent but from experience don't use on resistant white x

I keep meaning to ask about this. Doesn't it say 100% grey coverage for some of the colours, or is that not right? x

Beautiful so u used 9/60 with 2% on a 1-2 ?

yess, 9/60 with 2% 1:2, 15 min. (no heat)
(I also had toweldried hair)

:)

Just have to share. Used the 9/60 illumina this evening as a toner. Totally gorgeous :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just have to share. Used the 9/60 illumina this evening as a toner. Totally gorgeous :)

It's amazing :) getting through hundreds of tubes of illumina. KP and CT sitting to the back of the shaves lol x

It's amazing :) getting through hundreds of tubes of illumina. KP and CT sitting to the back of the shaves lol x

Nikki I sent u a message did u receive it?

anyone used the5/35? im using it soon dead excited!

Just checked you haven't sent me a message

Ok it was just what would u suggest i have a client with a base 7 and getz foil hi lights, wants to go for ombre look and go for light tint on top and dark at bottom.
What colours would u say i use wella.

Used 5/7 today as low lights today, it covered mid-lengths and ends so much better than kp & had a beautiful shine- in love with illumina!!

Just a quick question- does It work in the same way as kp & colour touch, tint won't lift tint? Or can it lift already tinted hair depth wise?

Used 5/7 today as low lights today, it covered mid-lengths and ends so much better than kp & had a beautiful shine- in love with illumina!!

Just a quick question- does It work in the same way as kp & colour touch, tint won't lift tint? Or can it lift already tinted hair depth wise?

Works same way as KP but you di get lots of lift with the 10 line, doesn't fade as quick as KP

Ok it was just what would u suggest i have a client with a base 7 and getz foil hi lights, wants to go for ombre look and go for light tint on top and dark at bottom.
What colours would u say i use wella.

You would have to be a bit more specific about what colour she wants to be. Send me a picture and I can tell you the colour.

You would have to be a bit more specific about what colour she wants to be. Send me a picture and I can tell you the colour.

Im not sure how to sent a pic in here but id say she wants to be cool colour but light on top ill try find pic thanks

Caramel choc

NikkiClifford I would dearly love to know what this is?
My sis has a 7 base kp with few highlights, 50% grey nat base 6
Would love to give her something like this:)
Haven't used illumina yet

NikkiClifford I would dearly love to know what this is?
My sis has a 7 base kp with few highlights, 50% grey nat base 6
Would love to give her something like this:)
Haven't used illumina yet

I think it was 5/35 for the full head but I used 8/73 in KP for the caramel x

Latest posts

Back