I'm cleaning my gun !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
I do mean my Spray gun of course but just think i shocked the postman. Spanner in hand and looking a bit cross i went to the door. He said ''ooh trying to do a bit of diy'' i said ''no ive just settled down to clean my gun.Its all little bits and i have to concentrate and the phone keeps going and the door''.
When i shut the door i realised what he probably thought.I probably won't be getting anymore parcels :lol:

I do mean my Spray gun of course but just think i shocked the postman. Spanner in hand and looking a bit cross i went to the door. He said ''ooh trying to do a bit of diy'' i said ''no ive just settled down to clean my gun.Its all little bits and i have to concentrate and the phone keeps going and the door''.
When i shut the door i realised what he probably thought.I probably won't be getting anymore parcels :lol:

LOL :hug:

HA HA HA HA!! Either that or he wil defo make sure they are delivered to the right door.
Thanks hun, i'm having a real bad day and this has really made me smile!
xxx

Well its all nice and clean and working perfect...and so's my smith and Wesson.

PMSL no more late post for you lol

Yeah was having a pretty crappy day myself and that just made me laugh. Thanx hun!!! Or is that Clint Eastwood!! LOL
xxxx

I'd say you'd be first to get your post in future, he'd be afraid not to!

Latest posts

Back