I'm feeling a tattoo coming on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Well it's been at least 9 mnths since I had a tattoo and I feel one coming on.I love tattoos I have my whole back tattooed a portrait of my grandad on my chest and my whole right leg tattooed.a big one on my lady bits and one on each hand lol

How many of you are tattooed xx

Last edited:
Well it's been at least 9 mnths since I had a tattoo and I feel one coming on.I love tattoos I have my whole back tattooed a portrait of my grandad on my chest and my whole right leg tattooed.:lol:

How many of you are tattooed xx

Hi Colleen love the sound of yours!

I'm a tattoo girl too can't wait to get another so far I have 2 one on my stomach of tigger laid on his front catching a butterfly and one down the middle of my back of a vine with purple flowers just debating what to have done next now lol xx

im also a tattoo girl,, i have a butterfly on the bottom of my back and a tattoo i designed myself on my foot with my sisters name on it, im going to get a new one in new year! xx

Both of yours sound lovely I'll post a pic of mine x

both of yours sound lovely i'll post a pic of mine x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323201162.769665.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323201079.969697.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323201079.969697.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 689
Loving your tattoo's :)

I have my lower back tattooed I have 2 koi karp, a dragon, a Phoenix and sun across the bottom. I also have my left hand tattooed, wrist, ankle and shoulder.

It's been about a year since I have had a tattoo due to being pregnant.

I plan on getting my lower back finished then having a small sleeve started :) x

Omg I'm loving this thread! Amazing tattoos ladies, I would love one on my foot but I can't decide what I'd like,
I've been searching for just the right thing for ages, I'd like a nice quote or poem, so in the meantime I just make my husband get more lol I love them xxx

Omg I'm loving this thread! Amazing tattoos ladies, I would love one on my foot but I can't decide what I'd like,
I've been searching for just the right thing for ages, I'd like a nice quote or poem, so in the meantime I just make my husband get more lol I love them xxx

Me to I love um there fantastic I just remembered I have two on my hands to lol how I forgot about them I do not know lol.xx

Me to I love um there fantastic I just remembered I have two on my hands to lol how I forgot about them I do not know lol.xx

Ohh and a big one on my lady bits lol I forget about that one lol

Lol lol please don't show us that one Coleen :wink: xxx

Ha ha ha noooo way lol I wouldn't subject u to all of that jazz lol.

I like the sound of poem or quote for your tattoo it's hard to choose because you want things that you will never dislike don't you. Xxx

Ha ha ha noooo way lol I wouldn't subject u to all of that jazz lol.

I like the sound of poem or quote for your tattoo it's hard to choose because you want things that you will never dislike don't you. Xxx

Yes I'm trying find something relevant to my life without it being too much info iykwim, I also love the "Gorguss" pics of the gothic dolls so I need to pick something, that one on your back is fantastic!! Xxx

I've got my son's name across my right foot; in Japanese, I have freedom on the inside of my left wrist and peace on my right; I have a pink breast cancer ribbon inside my ear.

248287_1811202517573_1165291278_1565003_7427915_n.jpg

34569_1379657889227_1165291278_849977_4098166_n.jpg

I don't have a picture of the little pink ribbon in my ear.

Last edited:
These are mine

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323205024.334003.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323205024.334003.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 449
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323205089.666389.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323205089.666389.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 439
Yes I'm trying find something relevant to my life without it being too much info iykwim, I also love the "Gorguss" pics of the gothic dolls so I need to pick something, that one on your back is fantastic!! Xxx

Thank you yeh I love it to my granddads portrait is exactly the same as his photo I've got it's amazing xx

Many people will probably disagree with mine but I have my boyfriends initials inside a heart which I designed on my lady bits!!
I want to get a quote written on the side of my ribs but not sure what of!? Anyone got any nice quotes?! Xx

I don't disagree I have a big one on my lady bits and I'm also getting my fiancés portrait on my leg.X

I don't disagree I have a big one on my lady bits and I'm also getting my fiancés portrait on my leg.X

:) .. O wow, that'll be amazing. Your other tattoos are amazing by the way :) xx

Here's the one on my foot, I haven't got one of the one on my back xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323206632.272802.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323206632.272802.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 529

Latest posts

Back