I'm feeling a tattoo coming on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many people will probably disagree with mine but I have my boyfriends initials inside a heart which I designed on my lady bits!!
I want to get a quote written on the side of my ribs but not sure what of!? Anyone got any nice quotes?! Xx

I don't disagree, my next tattoo will probably be my boyfriends initials xx

I have my left rib cage done ( Chinese dragon ) and various smaller ones on wrist, back, calf, ankle etc

Haven't had any ink done for several years now ( 10 to be precise ) and haven't anything planned just yet :( xx

:) .. O wow, that'll be amazing. Your other tattoos are amazing by the way :) xx

Thank you very much Hun.yeh can't wait for that one I'm going to have all my families portraits done eventually lol I'll be covered I'll be scaring my clients off :lol: xx

Thank you very much Hun.yeh can't wait for that one I'm going to have all my families portraits done eventually lol I'll be covered I'll be scaring my clients off :lol: xx

Atleast they are portraits of your family and therefore have a lot of personal meaning and sentimental value to you :) xx

I don't disagree, my next tattoo will probably be my boyfriends initials xx

Thank you .. Ah, really, where will you have them tattooed? Xx

O wow, was your rib cage really painful? .. That's where I want my next but don't know if I could last it out as I heard it can be pretty unbearable! Xx

Thank you .. Ah, really, where will you have them tattooed? Xx

I was thinking either NL behind my ear in a heart or Nathan on the side of my hand xx

I have 8 tattoos in total and counting! Also have my ribs done on each side . 1 says "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" in old English script. Definately 1 of my faves and worth the pain!

I was thinking either NL behind my ear in a heart or Nathan on the side of my hand xx

Ah lovely :) be sure to post a pic when it's done :) xx

I have 8 tattoos in total and counting! Also have my ribs done on each side . 1 says "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" in old English script. Definately 1 of my faves and worth the pain!

Oh wow, was it unbearable pain?! More painful than your others? .. I love the quote you have :) x

I just got number five done last week - a friends/family ambiogram on my ribs. Got 2 on lower back (chinese symbol.for eternity & a wee tribally thingy) 5 stars on my foot and my starsign (aquarius) on my stomach. Gonna get my OH initial on my wedding finger just before we go to crete in june to get hitched xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

No not unbearable! Afterwards it was like I had bruised ribs where when I tried to sit down was very tender, but don't regret it! Def go for it , just try to focus on something else , for me I played games on my phone xx

I love tattoos and love the feel of getting them done. Terrified of needles but tattoos are different I'm sure you agree.
I have a full back of cherry blossom and bird of paradise. No pic on my phone.
On my foot and ankle my fairy.
Vicki xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323212411.476983.jpg

Thank you yeh I love it to my granddads portrait is exactly the same as his photo I've got it's amazing xx

Hey your tats are amazing !

I'm in Hertfordshire and had one of mine done near to me and quite honestly it was crap, I had to wait until I went to Turkey to go to a highly recomended one and get it put right, he's a fantastic artist but too far to go for more ! Can I ask where you had yours done ? x

Here are a few of mine.

The one on my hand was done by bamboo. Tattoo did not bleed and never hurt.

My back still needs to be finished.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323244537.130504.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323244537.130504.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 465
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323244546.690191.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323244546.690191.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 494
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323244560.078761.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323244560.078761.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 523
Hey your tats are amazing !

I'm in Hertfordshire and had one of mine done near to me and quite honestly it was crap, I had to wait until I went to Turkey to go to a highly recomended one and get it put right, he's a fantastic artist but too far to go for more ! Can I ask where you had yours done ? x

Hi thanks a lot I had mine done by a girl who works at the tattoo shed in Hertfordshire Hemelhempsted.where did you originally have urs done xx

Just had my first tattoo done today on my foot !!! Ouchie !!!

Any tips on keeping it clean ?? Xx

Oo wow! Pic please :)
When I had mine done, they advised me to buy bepanthen (a baby nappy rash cream!) i got that and just kept applying that.. Xx

Just had my first tattoo done today on my foot !!! Ouchie !!!

Any tips on keeping it clean ?? Xx

They should have told you how to keep it clean :lol:

I don't wash it the first day I wash the next day just put some soap on it and wash it lightly dry it by patting it not rubbing it and apply bepanthon cream to it 3 times a day and wash it every day that cream is awesome it's just a nappy rash cream.don't let it go dry otherwise it will crack and fade and go scabby.

Congrats on new tat Hun what is it.xx

Oo wow! Pic please :)
When I had mine done, they advised me to buy bepanthen (a baby nappy rash cream!) i got that and just kept applying that.. Xx

Lol think we sent that at same time great minds think alike lol xx

Latest posts

Back