I'm feeling a tattoo coming on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they did tell me lol didn't know if there were any other tips :)
It's a little bit swollen at the mo and bad lighting but here is the pic

Ohh good lol I got a tad worried.:lol:

Yeh it's nice like it get some of that cream it's wicked.

When I had my back done it was raw propa red and swollen so don't worry.xx

Oo that's beautiful :) xx

i got my first one in october on my ribs :) got a rose :)
getting another tomorow down the side of my back, does back hurt?

i got my first one in october on my ribs :) got a rose :)
getting another tomorow down the side of my back, does back hurt?

Yep lol it hurt me like hell lol but my one that I posted is all over my spine and the sensitive bits lol.I don't mined the pain though.not only that I had lots of shading and that hurt more :biggrin: x

I have a dolphin on the inner arch of my left foot and a chinese symbol meaning enjoy life on the base of my spine.

my next planned one is the marilyn monroe quote "im selfish, impatient and a little insecure, but if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best". this is a shortened version as the original is too long the tattooist has asdvised.

Just need to decide where to get it :lol:

some gorgeous tattoo's ladies

:biggrin:

I have 7 tattoos! You wouldn't guess by looking at me. There all hidden in places. And all abit stupid. I was 14 when I got my first.
Butterfly on my top leg
Chain and cross on my foot(like Nicole riches)
Heart on my hip
Star on my lower back
Princess written in Thai on my ribs
Crown on my wrist
Bow on my neck

There all small so I'm abit of a patchwork quilt lol x

I'm thinkin of getting a new one after Xmas, not decided wot yet tho. I've got four so far, kinda small ones, got a sun on back and blue Rose with my initial in the stem On my stomach from when was younger and recently got pink daisy chain along foot and my sister first initial on side ribs. She got my first initial on her done on same day :) loving the pics posted! Im always looking at tattoo pics for ideas and to see what others have got x

Last edited:
Hi thanks a lot I had mine done by a girl who works at the tattoo shed in Hertfordshire Hemelhempsted.where did you originally have urs done xx

Ooo thats not too far from me, I had mine at Adrenaline Luton

Boyfriend is a tattooist so very hard to resist. Got 10 of them!

Sons name on back of my neck, wings on my back, a horrid tribal thing I designed on my back, a work in progress on bottom of my back, butterfly on left arm, third eye on right arm, stars on wrist, my fave butterfly's and flowers on my ribs with my sons name which he wrote, stars on my ankle, cupcake with mum and dad on my foot.

Getting another one done on Sunday want some meaningful words, only two or three words long on my collar bone, but have no idea what i want those words to be!

Yep lol it hurt me like hell lol but my one that I posted is all over my spine and the sensitive bits lol.I don't mined the pain though.not only that I had lots of shading and that hurt more :biggrin: x

ahhh now ime scared! didnt go for it today coz my brother couldnt be bothered driving me :')
shadings deffinetly the worst! the outlines so relaxing!
hopefilly it wont hurt too bad :')

thought id share a picture of my latest tattoo. its my daughters name chloe rose with a butterfly above it and a closed rose bud. also in memory of my late grandma who was called rose. i love it! xx

Attachments

• my beautiful tattoo xx.jpg
    my beautiful tattoo xx.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 831
I have a needle phobia (and I'm a nurse - go figure!) but I had a tiny chinese symbol on my right upper arm and it was the most painful thing I have ever done. How you have all had such massive tattoos is beyond me.

But I am a wimp.

I love tattoos I have 5 and can't wait to get more.

How do you get on with the ones on your hands, id love one there but worry you can't cover it up.

And this is just my own personal thought but please really think hard about tattoos of partners initials etc. I was going to have my wedding date tattooed on me, I was madly in love with my husband for 10 years and now we are not together. All I'm saying is you just never know.

X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I love tattoos I have 5 and can't wait to get more.

How do you get on with the ones on your hands, id love one there but worry you can't cover it up.

And this is just my own personal thought but please really think hard about tattoos of partners initials etc. I was going to have my wedding date tattooed on me, I was madly in love with my husband for 10 years and now we are not together. All I'm saying is you just never know.

X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

It does hurt on your hands quite a lot lol I can't cover them up and I don't care what people think either :lol: if they don't want to come to me for nails because of my tattoos then they can go somewhere else.they will be the ones loosing out lol.

Well I'll be buggerd if we ever split because I will have his face tattooed on me lmao. X

These are my big ones, need to find some inspiration for my next! And some money :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327017518.929381.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327017518.929381.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 438
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327017527.322149.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327017527.322149.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 587
Amazing tats! :) I've got one on my thumb (you can see it in some of my pics) a lotus on my ankle (a cover up) and I'm planning another cover up on my back. Been doodling and sketching for 3 years now trying to get it perfect before I go and get it done. Can't wait!

These are my big ones, need to find some inspiration for my next! And some money :D

Wow they're amazing, the spartan one gives you tingles when you read it it's fabulous! :) x

I just don't know what to get next, all my tattoos are to do with Greek mythology or just Greece itself, but no ideas for next one!

I just don't know what to get next, all my tattoos are to do with Greek mythology or just Greece itself, but no ideas for next one!

Would you ever do a piece? I think they look great if all your tats are themed. :)

Latest posts

Back