I'm getting a new toy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaMia

Reaction score
Hi all,

Last night I went to a salon about 45 minutes from me to look at a pedicure chair that they were selling. I saw the ad in the newspaper and figured it wouldn't hurt just to go and check it out. Well, I bought it,lol. It's a European Touch....the lady said it's 2 years old....she ran the water for us (hubby came with) and showed us that the whirlpool worked and she just put a brand new pump on the back.It was in pretty good condition and she is selling it for a VERY good price. I asked why she is selling it....she said she wants to add more to her salon but the ones she has now are a little too big and take up too much room so she's selling them and getting new. Kind of silly if you ask me but hey, to each his own! I was ready to bring it home last night but she said she still needed to use it until her new one came in...so I should have it in about a week...week and a half.
So, to those of you that have one of these chairs...tell me how you like it. What do you personally like to use to sterilize it and what do you add to the water when you use the whirlpool feature. Hell, I'm willing to read anything you have to say abut them !

Thanks !

Latest posts

Back