I'm going to propose to him! :) Any ideas girlies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Sylk: Last Activity: 28-11-11 10:31 AM

Hopefully she will log in again soon and see all the requests to know how things went.

Miss Sylk - Last Activity: 15-12-11 10:55 AM

So she has been on recently but it appears she didn't see that we are all still wondering how things went. ;)

Miss Sylk - Last Activity: 15-12-11 10:55 AM

So she has been on recently but it appears she didn't see that we are all still wondering how things went. ;)

Oh no, I suppose sending a pm would be too much? :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I'll Pm her now with a link to the thread asking if she can update us all. Rather than her get bombarded with PM's lol. :lol:

Would it be wrong for me to say me 11 when I wasn't even a geek when this thread started!? :p
I just love a good old romantic story!
Xx

Would it be wrong for me to say me 11 when I wasn't even a geek when this thread started!? :p
I just love a good old romantic story!
Xx

I wasn't a geek at the time either ;) I hope it is ok :)

I'll Pm her now with a link to the thread asking if she can update us all. Rather than her get bombarded with PM's lol. :lol:

Thank you Baggybear ;)

Ah man still no answer! Lol! Did she reply to the p.m? X

No reply yet :cry:

:(

Oh hello all!lol

This was ages ago haha.

Well i considered every option and eventually went with the cheaper one haha!

Had a balloon box sent to his work with a balloon in saying marry me on it, some choccys cause he loves them, confetti and a bear saying a romantic little thing. The bear is sat in the front room and i only just got my ring in December! MEN! In the mean time i had his initial tattoo'd on my ring finger. At this rate ill be dragging him out of bed and dressing him on our wedding day!

There may me more news on this but not till after Feb ;) secret :p

Oh hello all!lol

This was ages ago haha.

Well i considered every option and eventually went with the cheaper one haha!

Had a balloon box sent to his work with a balloon in saying marry me on it, some choccys cause he loves them, confetti and a bear saying a romantic little thing. The bear is sat in the front room and i only just got my ring in December! MEN! In the mean time i had his initial tattoo'd on my ring finger. At this rate ill be dragging him out of bed and dressing him on our wedding day!

There may me more news on this but not till after Feb ;) secret :p

Yeah at last!!! The suspense was killing us lol
Well done xx

Oooo congrats!! You might be pregnant!? :O x

Congratulations! Looking forward to the news in feb!xxxx

But did he say YES ??
And how exactly did he respond to the balloon at work etc

Aww this was so worth the wait I'm glad you got back to us congratulations

Latest posts

Back