Im officially back, anyone missed me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
I thought I better get back on here before I get a beating from Christine. I have popped back once or twice before but not posted as I didn`t feel quite comfortable in doing so.
Its been ages since I`ve been here and there are so many new faces and names it`ll take a while to get back into things but I`ll give it a go.
I have missed the friends I had on here but then I do catch up often enough with a few of them anyway.
So a huge hello to anyone I don`t know yet and those of you that do I hope will welcome me back :wink2:

Hi debs, Nice to meet you and a BIG welcome back:hug: :hug:

Good to see you back Debs xxx

Hi there nice to meet you I'm a dolls houser too

Welcome back Debs!!!! :hug:

welcome back hun! :hug: xx

WELCOME BACK DEBS! We have missed you on this site so you better stick around this time - we need you x:hug:

Lovely to see you back again Debs :hug: xx

Hi Debs!!

Nice to meet you, I look forward to reading you posts!!

xxxxxxxxxx

welcome back hun , i wondered where you had gone :hug: , hope you are doing well, and am looking forward to reading youtr threads again , xxx

mand778 said:
Hi Debs!!

Nice to meet you, I look forward to reading you posts!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Awwww I love that cat, I want one!!!
Unfortunately my daughter has severe breathing difficulties around cats so I can no longer have one :cry:

Welcome back Debs! :) It was great to meet you at the geek meet on Friday:hug:

brill to have you back debs :hug:

Hi Debs,pleased to meet you,welcome back.

Looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you xxx

Hi Debs, ..... I kept your seat warm, here ya go. *Seanny offers seat* Welcome back hun.

All I can say is about Bloody time too lol Welcome back Debs :hug:

Hiya Debs ... welcome back to Geeksville ... some of us 'oldies' are still around! :)

I wondered where you had got to! :hug:

Welcome back Debs.....I dont always feel like posting either but its great to know you can "hang out" and search this informative site quietly and yet if you feel like it..post away without remorse.
x

Hi hun

nice to see you back again
x

Hi & welcome back. :)

Latest posts

Back