I'm so excited I could POP! Inverted tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsAqua

Reaction score
All

Just want to share my excitment with you all. One of the girls posted with pictures her attempt using inverted tips. I thought....why not give it a go with all the talk about popits lately....

WELL! It took me around 1.5 hours to do my entire hands!! (rebalance) Opposed to 3 hours, they all look uniform and that time included a little bit of nail art.

I've used too much gel and the plastic tips don't have good flex so there was some filing required around the cuticle area - I'll wait and see if I get lift here... But other than that, I'm pretty darn impressed.

I feel it's a system that I can use and will find some bunnies to help me out here:green:

I'm off to buy some popits!....

Ooh sounds fab do you have any piccies?

Brilliant videos, i did my first set on myself over a week ago using white tips and it only took 1 hour, can't wait to take them off and try some glitz with them..xx

PopIts are the bomb ... I've been telling you all long enough!! :lol:

They are affordable ... you save oodles of time ... the result is more often than not more beautiful than most techs can do by hand ... and you do not have to take a class or pay a premium to purchase them and they are only sold to professionals. AND using them makes you competitive with the Discount salons on both time and quality. No drills, no Dust and a competition shine with NO filing and buffing. I can't imagine any nail tech who wouldn't give then a try and add them to her/his service.

Latest posts

Back