Im So Fed Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi girls

i just wanted to say a huge thankyou to all your lovely posts and pm's.

ive got up this morning, and me and hubby are now talking (thank god). im booked on the spa mani/pedi tomorra at leeds, been doing some practice and revision, and am thinking positive about paula's results.

so im gonna pick myself up, dust myself down, and start over.

no wonder i love this site, you are all FABULOUS

THANKS AGAIN
:hug: to all

Hi Glynis

sorry things are not going too good for you glynis at the mo
things will get better for you and you have the support of such nice
people on here,
take care for now and chin up.

jules x

:hug:

Fingers crossed the test results come back clear - I don't have kids so I can only imagine how hard it must all be for you at the moment.

Any chance of a holiday, or at least a weekend away, it sounds like a break would be good for all of you.

Take care Chick, we're all here if you just need to vent

Glad you are feeling brighter this morning. How lucky you are that so many people sent you good wishes, :hug: s and lots of love. That is one big possitive thing you have x x x

Take care

Glynis I think out of the all the Geeks you have always been the most upbeat, so I was so shocked to see the title of your thread. If it's any consolation business is quiet for just about everyone so don;t think it is something you are doing wrong, the market just isn't there at the mo. Just be careful that you're not overdoing the training. From January to June I did so many courses both in nails & beauty and I felt burnt out in the end and have given myself a rest for 12 months to recover.

I cannot even begin to think the worry you must be going through about your daughter and I hope that it comes to nothing. No doubt this is what is putting the added pressure on your relationship with hubby, no one worries about their children like a mother does.

And like ChristineG says, we are in a depressing time of year, clocks just gone back, the pressures of Crimbo looming, slowest time of year for business. It sounds like you need a bit of me time. Treat yourself to a massage or a facial where someone is taking care of you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We're all here for you Glynis ... hope everything gets better for you very soon :hug:

Sorry to hear you aren't so good hun!
Hope everything is ok soon, keep smiling sweetie!!!! xx

hi glynis.....sorry to hear your feeling a bit down just now....i know where your coming from as i'm in the same boat myself right now, to cut a long story short i came of my antedepressants for post natal depression myself and its the worst thing i could have done as i feel i'm going back the way again :sad:

anyway listening to my probs isnt gonna help you much, i hope your feeling yourself again soon......just keep looking at baby jack's precious little face and you will feel miles better

stanleyann

If you want to have a laugh and havent already read the thread about mavis davis and lack of clients due to having her hand cut off

makes me laugh every time lol

but on a serious note

we all have ups and downs and i know from personal experience like others on here that times can be hard and even when people offer love and support it still is tough.

just remember this - each new day is a better one - what is going to happen will happen and no one can alter that. you can get through anything you want to you just have to want to and that is the hardest part

look at jack - he is sooooo cuttteeeee and has a lovely nanny (hope thats what your called) that dotes on him and is so dependent on others for all his needs. just becuase he cant talk doesnt mean he isnt feeling it too. give him a hug and tell him how you feel. may sound stupid but believe me it does work

anyway take care and as everyone else has said you know where we are !!!!!

sometimes just knowing people are their makes a difference

Hey pet lamb

i was really disturbed to hear the life and sole of the party was feeling partied out but glad you are starting to come round

you will be pampered to death at leeds tomorrow as the Spa day is play,play,play.

Chin up sweet heart and regarding Paula NO news is good news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there babes lots of big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 's, if there's anything at all I can do I'm not that far away - just down the A19 really - just let me know. We'll all be thinking of you. Are you booked on any courses at the moment? You know we're all here anytime you need to talk. xx

Yeah, it is it's a lovely course! Just what you need right now!

lancslass said:
Hey pet lamb

i was really disturbed to hear the life and sole of the party was feeling partied out but glad you are starting to come round

you will be pampered to death at leeds tomorrow as the Spa day is play,play,play.

Chin up sweet heart and regarding Paula NO news is good news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just wanted to offer you a big:hug: from me.
keep smiling :hug:

Oh Glynis - You must be feeling down cause it is just so unlike you to sound so negative. Everything seems to be going on at once but hopefully everything will get better quickly too and that your daughter gets good news. I can imagine what a worry that in itself is for you.

As for clients, it was a big consolation to me that you are struggling when your work is excellent. I have been struggling for some time now but, over the next few weeks, I am going to really hammer promoting myself. What better time than the build up to Xmas! I am sure business will pick up for you soon.

You have also been training extremely hard over the last year and that too can take its toll. Enjoy the spa day tomorrow - you are sure to have fun. Hope you are feeling better/brighter soooooooooon.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope your soon feeling better.I think with us mums and wives you try to be the strong one and have to cope with everything telling everyone it will be all right when really you just want to cry your heart out.I hope you and your hubby work things out,he probably needs a cuddle just as much as you do!
CHIN UP CHUCK.:hug:

Sassy Hassy said:
Treat yourself to a massage or a facial where someone is taking care of you.

Yeah, stop making everyone else look a million dollars for a day and get someone to do it for you! sounds like you really deserve a break x x x

Hi there. I hope you enjoyed your course and managed to get a bit of pampering while you where there? Keep your chin up and stay positive - sounds like a cliche but it really does make a difference.

I hope everything works out well for you - keep smiling x

Ummmh Sounds like a case of missing-scatty-itis, very dangerous, it makes you argue with your old man, feel down in the dumps and makes the sun go in and the rain pour.

Seriously babes you know where i am just pick up the phone and call me, i hope all is ok with Paula let us know as soon as you hear anyhting, I am sure you will love your spa day and tell me all about it as i wnat to do it as well.
x
love you loads and miss you more
x

Hiya chick

I hope you begin to feel better soon and that your course has given you a fresh approach to your work
I know im new to the board but dont hesititate to contact me if you ever need to chat Im a good listener
sending you hugs
Deb x

Latest posts

Back