Im So Fed Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi friends

just a moan here - i feel soooo fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! things are not so good at home (me and hubby fighting constantly) then theres the lack of clients (no matter what i do to get them), i also have to contend with the fact that my eldest daughter is waiting for results from a biopsy on a cyst that has been removed from her arm (the doctors wanted her in hospital within days) so now we both thinking the same, and all i want to do is cry, im losing it and dont know how to get back on track - i try to answer posts in the humour that most of you have become accustomed to lol but my heart really isnt in it - and i just dont know what to do any more.............im booking on course after course to try and bring myself back - but its just not working - help guys - i need something (no its not a voddy and coke either lol)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
love you glynis im here for you
nikki xxxxx

ah my hunny:hug: i dont know what to say only that i am here for you anytime.

You sound like you are going through a real nasty patch at the moment.

Try and stay positive i hope and pray its nothing serious for your daughter.

The arguing with your hubby i hope will pass i have times like this ALL THE BLOODY TIME at the moment.

Keep focused on your training to try take your mind off of things.

Keep strong babes:hug: you know where i am and the rest of your geeky family

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

when im feeling down i have a good cry and let it all out. then i feel abit better. i hope everything works out well in the end hun

im thinking of you

x x x x x x x

thanks guys - im crying now in the hope it will get rid of it all

imagine me giving you a hug - you will prob cry more. LOL

Feel bad for you, it's always really hard when one of your kids isn't 100%. Really hope that things get better for you soon. xxx

Hi Gylnis

What a bad time for you! Why does it always come at the same time??

Having kids will always be the most scariest thing to deal with but be strong and supportive for her.

As for the rest....all I can say is hold onto something that is just for you and give you a goal. I think these times in life come along at intervals. Things always get better eventually and something is learnt from them. If nails is the positive aspect for you, stick with it.

I really believe that you get out what you put in, whatever the subject ( this includes relationships, kids, work etc)

x

Keep positive Glynis ... your nails are great and it must just be a blip as everyone seems to be fairly quiet at the moment.

Your hubby and you are prolly under so much more pressure at the moment with the worry of your daughters biop .... I hope you get the all clear very soon and that is the turnabout you need to get back on track.

[[[[[[[[BIG HUGZ]]]]]]]]]

:hug:

Love Caz xxx

Glynis hunny, come into chat with Amb, Nikki and me.
We can have a chinwag and get you sorted out at the same time :hug:
xxxx

Oh Glynis, I know just how you feel!!
I really think a lot of it has to do with the time of year, the summer sun and cheeriness has gone, and all we have left now are the dark damp dismal nights,,, what with that and the prospect of an expensive Christmas coming up, it's enough to make anyone feel low.

Don't try to fight it, try to do something positive each day, and more importantly give yourself some YOU time.

My partner and I have had a few "s***y" weeks, not falling out or anything, just both being grotty irritable, and a bit glum., makes it miserble for both of as I only see him at weekends at the moment.

it will pass, just let it ride it's course,,

Take care,

Christine

:hug: Sorry to hear that, thinking of you and hoping it all works out well soon for you:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon xx

Glynis I soo feel for you...because I know right where youre at!
Ill be thinking of you & your daughter, fingers crossed her results are ok, :hug:

i hope you feel better soon xx

I cant offer anything more than what these geeks have said, but hang inthere hun, I hope things get better soon. :hug::hug::hug:

Glynis so sorry to hear your not too good at the moment!

I hope everything is ok with your daughter!

You have my number so if you need anything just call or text!

Love ya hun x x x x x

Hi Glynis, sorry you are feeling low and things are crap for you, you know I went through a bad time recently but there were always plenty of geeks (you included) who were willing to listen to me moan, we are are all here for a chat in the chat room or with a pm if you need us:hug: :hug:

Peter Pan said:
hi friends

just a moan here - i feel soooo fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! things are not so good at home (me and hubby fighting constantly) then theres the lack of clients (no matter what i do to get them), i also have to contend with the fact that my eldest daughter is waiting for results from a biopsy on a cyst that has been removed from her arm (the doctors wanted her in hospital within days) so now we both thinking the same, and all i want to do is cry, im losing it and dont know how to get back on track - i try to answer posts in the humour that most of you have become accustomed to lol but my heart really isnt in it - and i just dont know what to do any more.............im booking on course after course to try and bring myself back - but its just not working - help guys - i need something (no its not a voddy and coke either lol)
The pressures nowadays of family life are huge. :hug: At the mo my hubby and I are just passing eachother in the breeze. Too tired and to busy to have a proper, meaningful conversation. Sorry you feel so down:hug:

Latest posts

Back