I'm so proud

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
Hi All not
This is not nail related but my mum just ran Race for Life and she did fantastic, she came in the top 15 and done it in 24mins woo hoo :D

She's not a young whipper snapper (48) but she done a lot better than I would have done.

Anyone else out there running?

well done and congrats to her!

How long is it? My sister did it this year, but I haven't heard from her since she left!

wow, good on her!!!!!!!

xxxx

I know she was beaming :D now she :zzz: pmsl I think it was 3miles and she ran all the way.

Good for her, especially as its not something she does everyday, Big Congrats and well done to her!

Christi
xx

thanks I'll pass it on when she wakes lol:hug:

yeay, go pimp mammas mamma !:lol:

Awesome! Good for her!
Michele

angel fingers said:
yeay, go pimp mammas mamma !:lol:

pmsl and so did she :lol: she like my new look:)

That's great! Well done to your mum:hug:
No wonder she's tired.

1999judy said:
That's great! Well done to your mum:hug:
No wonder she's tired.

She woke to eat lol I've passed on all your well dones and she said thanks:)

well doneto your mum xxx

My best friends whole family done 'Race for Life'!! They walked most of the way but they did get to the end!

And one of my clients did it too, but have not seen her yet to see how she did, I gave the cost of her nails to sponsor her x She also had them painted a darker pink with a lighter pink tip, to go in contrast with the pink breast cancer ribbons - with a shimmery translucent pink over the whole nail and they looked fab!

Well done to your mum Danger Mouse - its such a worthy cause, if I could have done it this year I would have, as my auntie is still recovering from her second attack of breast cancer in 20 years. Give your mum a big thank you from me and my family x x x its caring people like your mum that make the difference x x x

fificharlie said:
My best friends whole family done 'Race for Life'!! They walked most of the way but they did get to the end!

And one of my clients did it too, but have not seen her yet to see how she did, I gave the cost of her nails to sponsor her x She also had them painted a darker pink with a lighter pink tip, to go in contrast with the pink breast cancer ribbons - with a shimmery translucent pink over the whole nail and they looked fab!

Well done to your mum Danger Mouse - its such a worthy cause, if I could have done it this year I would have, as my auntie is still recovering from her second attack of breast cancer in 20 years. Give your mum a big thank you from me and my family x x x its caring people like your mum that make the difference x x x

Thanks francesXXX I'll show her your message when I get home :hug:

I did race for life on Sunday with my 7 year old. It was so hot, I think it was 29c. She did so well, we did it in 45 mins. I felt so tearful, I was so proud, and the back of everyones tops, oh my god , I had to stop reading!
Well done to your Mum, that is so good
xxx

sarahj said:
I did race for life on Sunday with my 7 year old. It was so hot, I think it was 29c. She did so well, we did it in 45 mins. I felt so tearful, I was so proud, and the back of everyones tops, oh my god , I had to stop reading!
Well done to your Mum, that is so good
xxx

And well done to you too, you did really well to run in that heat :)

Wow, she did really well Davinia!
Hey, hey less of the ages thing!:)

ADiva1 said:
Wow, she did really well Davinia!
Hey, hey less of the ages thing!:)

lol what????:hug:

Thats brill, tell mum well done, still life in us old uns lol :lol:

pusscakes said:
Thats brill, tell mum well done, still life in us old uns lol :lol:

Just passed it on she giggled and said thank you

Latest posts

Back