I'm special!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Reaction score
Good morning.
My English husband went out last night with his Dutch mates to show (teach) them how the English guys drink. Came home at 3.30 this morning ending up sleeping on a settee. He could hardly walk and kept telling me how much he loves me and how special I’m (probably because I didn’t kill him straight away). The reason he is so p…..d is because they all drunk faster and of course he didn’t want to stay behind! So now he is still in a bed (almost 11am) and I’m cooking him a chicken soup. Perhaps I’m really special. :)

leni said:
Good morning.
My English husband went out last night with his Dutch mates to show (teach) them how the English guys drink. Came home at 3.30 this morning ending up sleeping on a settee. He could hardly walk and kept telling me how much he loves me and how special I’m (probably because I didn’t kill him straight away). The reason he is so p…..d is because they all drunk faster and of course he didn’t want to stay behind! So now he is still in a bed (almost 11am) and I’m cooking him a chicken soup. Perhaps I’m really special. :)

You are really good to him - I find a good way to deal with this is to

1 Wear earplugs
2 Make him sleep in one of the kids rooms
3 Go out the next day and spend money on his credit card

He keeps doing it but I've got some nice clothes:grr:

Latest posts

Back