Improper removal of UV colour coats!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this later - rest of family are on strict orders to leave me alone whilst it's on!

Saying cannot open page.

Eek i really want to watch this!!

Can anyone help me?!

Is there any chance this will be available to watch anywhere at a later time/date?

Thank you!

I'm In but I can't chat :( x

I have a client who insists on removing her own Shellac (even though I remove it for free if its prior to a new shellac application) and wont buy a remove tube and her nails always look like this. It means I have to buff her nails before Shellac-ing because her nailplate is rough which kind of defeats the object.

A real shame I missed the webinar, I would have loved to see it but I've been in a really important meeting today and have only just seen this :sad:

kelley said she will send an email with a pdf file of the slides used in the webinar and that it would also have a copy of the webinar so we could hear it again..so i suppose if you've signed up you should be able to access it this way.

Thanks geeg for letting us know this was on and it was really informative and interesting and I enjoyed it immensely x

I really enjoyed the webinar last night and looking forward to many more, the bit i found intresting was about uv lamps and the amount of uv from the sun.

Some things i knew but wasnt 100% on, so certainly does not hurt to keep up to date and to go over stuff makes it easy to understand if you are not sure of things. x:D

Doug Schoon
If you missed my free webinar yesterday, don't worry, this link is to the recorded version. Please share this with everyone and PLEASE ask them to share the link with their friends. Nail techs aren't the only ones that need this info. We need to educate the world on this issue, including clients, doctors and most of all... reporters.
https://vimeo.com/51532960
UV Gel Nails: Latest Findings & Best Practices
vimeo.com
UV Gel Nails: Latest Findings & Best Practices Want to learn the facts about the controversy surrounding UV nail lamps and products? Are you struggling to answer…
Here's last nights webinar :)

Latest posts

Back