Improper removal of UV colour coats!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Here is a message from my friend Doug Schoon ....

Are you removing which ever UV colour coat you are using, correctly?

picture.php

From Doug Schoon ...

One of my Facebook friends asked about the cause of the white spots shown in this picture. These types of white spots are found on the surface of the nail plate and are most often caused by improper removal of UV gel nail coatings, especially UV manicures since they are removed more often.

Improper removal takes many forms. For example, when clients pick coatings from the nails... that's improper removal.
When nail coatings are scraped from the nail forcibly... that's improper removal.
When products are pried off with the implement... that's improper removal.
Actually, any time product/coating removal damages the natural nail... that's improper removal!

When coatings are forced from the nail plate this pulls the top layer of the nail surface [away] to create these white spots.

Clients don't pay nail technicians to rush or save time during the removal process, they pay the nail technician to carefully remove the product without damaging the nail plate. I will talk about this in greater detail and show some other examples in my upcoming free webinar on Oct. 15th.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/114534506
"UV gel nails: Latest Findings & Best Practices"

Last edited:
A few comments will keep this post at the top of the pagefor others to see and learn from ... thanks geeks.

all signed up for the webinar.

excited.

always ready to find out more!

Thanks for sharing xx

Thank you Geeg. I'm signed up for the webinar too x

Signed up and waiting :)

The photo looks like pull marks to me

The link just says "safari cannot open the page" on my phone. How's everyone else viewing it?

I've never seen this before. Shame :(

Why does it have to be on the same day as the Manchester show?! :irked:

And it's also school pick up time. Just brilliant! :mad:

I mean shame for the lady! Lol! I can't go just now :( getting married in 2 weeks.

It's a world wide webinar so the time is not going to be perfect for absolutely everyone.

Yay! For getting married though! Lol!

Why does it have to be on the same day as the Manchester show?! :irked:

And it's also school pick up time. Just brilliant! :mad:

Just to let you know that we are 5 hours ahead so it will be 7-8pm.

Couldn't sign up on phone but works on pc.

I'm looking forward to it.

Just signed up very much looking forward to that!! Thanks Geeg x

Great ill look forward to it x

Latest posts

Back