In need of...!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm in need of some little plastic/glass pots with screw on lids, but I cant seem to find any anywhere...!!

PLEASE..HELP..!!!

Thank you

xx

I got a set of stacking ones Angie from Boyes (I'm sure they'd sell similar in Hobbycraft) I'm sure there was a thread here saying Bodycare sold them too. I bought mine to store my glitter powders in :hug:

Your local chemist should sell glass jars with screw-on lids for around £1.00, ask at the pharmacy counter.

Thank you Fiona...I will go and ask them..!!

xx

Salons Direct also sell little plastic tubs with lids...xXx

Sorry Angie, thought it was glass only you were looking for! S2 and ourselves do a small plastic pot with screw-on lid (they come in 5's or 10's) that are very inexpensive and are great for mixing and keeping coloured powders:)

Glass or plastic...I really don't mind..!!
xx

I found a pack of 6 little plastic pots with screw on lids (all in clear plastic) they are about an inch high by 1.5 inches across from SAVERS chemist type shop for 69p!!!!
Great for mixing up custom blends for clients, keeping crystals in and all that!
xxxxxx

if you need them to store gel, they really ought to be opaque or the light will get in and cure the gel before its used.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry Angie, thought it was glass only you were looking for! S2 and ourselves do a small plastic pot with screw-on lid (they come in 5's or 10's) that are very inexpensive and are great for mixing and keeping coloured powders:)

Was thinking that too :green:, they are fab too as they aren't the ones that screw onto each other, they are individual ones, and cheap as chips too. :)

hi angie,
I got mine from ellisons they came in a tube of 10 and we're quite cheap.
xx

Hi All,

I'm in need of some little plastic/glass pots with screw on lids, but I cant seem to find any anywhere...!!

PLEASE..HELP..!!!

Thank you

xx

Ikea have glass ones with screw top lids

Like Bev Rose I got mine from Savers but I think I only got 4 tubs for 69p, they are very handy but they dotn stack on top of each other.

Hi All,

PLEASE..HELP..!!!

Thank you

xx
i have a lot of 30 clear with white screw on lids (3gm) and 15 with black screw on lids (5gm) email me at ms.kristie@ yahoo.com i can mail out tomorrow as i don't need them, i got a ton of others that i like using from a friend who is no longer doing nails

divanailsinc

i got mine from an art shop for 55p with the lip i use it as a dappen dish and the lid means i dont waste cuticle oil :lol:

Latest posts

Back