Individual eyelash extensions video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lash Perfect Fast drying adhesive :)

Bottom eyelashes 0.15mm x 6mm C-curl... J on bottom eyelashes look way too straight as usually bottom eyelashes have nice curl.. :~)

Lash Perfect odor free adhesive for bottoms and for top lash perfect fast drying adhesive :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a great video, it has encouraged me to get my lashes out and start practising them again! Thank you for taking the time to make and share it.

Wow they are great. Ive just started training and am struggling with separating the lashes and holding them apart while i get my lash. You make it seem so easy is there any tips you have to separate them. :)

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! fantastic video:lol:

Hi these look lovely, I am due to do my Beauty Therapy course in January, and hope one day i will be able to do these as nice as you do.

MORE VIDEOS PLEASE this is great xxxx

They look amazing! Hope I can do them as good as that one day, and so fast! I don't think I'd ever dare do the bottom lashes though!!!! They do look great though.
Thanx

Hi,

Just watched you eyelash extension video....impressive work and very neatly and quickly done! I have just graduated in Nouveau Lashes, what lashes are these you are using?

fab!!! what a difference, and great tutorial, very clear, thanks for sharing! ruth x

Just tried to watch it, but it has been removed from YouTube :( xxx

Hey, this should now work I had some linkage problem... thanks

Can't see the video on here anymore x

What an amazing video and result! :)
I dont know if its just not that clear on my pc but i cant see the nautual lash! Are u just gluing the false lash at the bottom and sticking it to the bottom of the natural lash? hope u know what i mean :rolleyes: i was told to run the glued false lash up and down the natural lash a couple of times then drop into place? it looks like your just dropping it into place. They look amazing i always feel like mine have too much glue on them despite wiping as much off as possible. :cry: x im just new to this so forgive me if i sound stupid x

amazing video!!! lovely result :) xxx

i watched this video - amazing! U are very good. Wot was that that you put on the eyelash before applying the lashes - did you wet them? wasnt sure if it was just a clenser or you were applying something which made the lashes easier to seperate?? I had no volume - not sure if it was supposed to or my laptop is playing up? thanks :)

Fantastic video, you make it look so easy!!! I have just completed 1 day course and only got 10 -15 mins practical on my model so don't feel at all confident. Who did you train with as I think I need to re-train.....don't think i'm gonna get it right by practising on my own with no-one to tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks

Very useful link ! Thanks

Great video thanks for posting xx

Latest posts

Back