Individual eyelash extensions video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

priory

Reaction score
Last edited:
They are gorgeous! Can you tell me what size, curl and type of lashes your using. I've just trained and hope I can do a set as good as that one day!

wow thats a really good video, well done, they look ovely!! xx

Hi,
I've used C-curl lashes few 0.15mm x 8mm in the inner corner, then 0.15mm x 10mm in the middle, then 0.20mm x 10mm towards outer corner and 0.20mm x 12mm in the very outer corner of the eye :) good luck :)

Beautiful clean application. I love your website. Thanks for sharing!!

Hi,
I've used C-curl lashes few 0.15mm x 8mm in the inner corner, then 0.15mm x 10mm in the middle, then 0.20mm x 10mm towards outer corner and 0.20mm x 12mm in the very outer corner of the eye :) good luck :)

Thanks, can you tell me roughly how many lashes are applied? Can't seem to get mines as thick looking. x

Great video. Can I ask where you buy your under eye pads from?

I love the pic on your website with just one eye done. I might copy that if you don't mind. :D

Hi, I really enjoyed your video too , thank you for sharing :hug: minky

Hi, I apply between 80 - 120 eyelashes for one eye in full set. In this video I worked on one eye just to make lovely pictures, but usually I would work on both eyes at the same time to make sure they are even :)

Hi,
I buy my pads from Lash Perfect - lint free and super easy to use :)

WOW!!! I am currently looking to get training in this so I can add it on to my growing list!!
Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing the video.

I have recently qualifed with Lash Perfect and this is a great help.:hug:

fantastic!! does the fumes off the glue not get in the eye when doing the bottom lashes ?? xx

I use odor free glue for bottom eyelashes, which dries slowly, but doesn't irritate the eye. For top eyelashes i use normal, fast drying glue :)

Absolutely stunning work!! They make some difference don't they?

Do you give your clients a warning before you apply them though

"BE WARNED.. LASHES ARE ADDICTIVE AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT THEM" :)

Can i ask what brand on glue you use, i find that the glue i use take a while to set and can stick the lashes together, i have to use a blower too!

:confused:

Hi,

ypur pics are fab on your site, great work,,, which do you use for bottom lashes?? not c curl??
it makes a huge difference if you get somone with a nice thick set of natural lashes to work with, xx

I use odor free glue for bottom eyelashes, which dries slowly, but doesn't irritate the eye. For top eyelashes i use normal, fast drying glue :)
also which glue do you use pls if ya don't mind me asking... i have GOT to try this xx

Fab video! Love it, well done! Lashes look fantastic x

really wonderful, well done.

Latest posts

Back