Ineey weeny Ickle Dimanties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can buy these from?

A client is getting married and she wants I LOVE YOU written on her ring finger i thought this would look nice in dimanties
(If you can't have some Bling on your wedding day when can you)

Hi,

I don't know if you will fit it all on the nail with rhinestones? But why not try bullion, it will be a bit fiddly but it should get the job done and will look pretty :D

Good thinking Bat Girl! lol

Can't help with the crystals - although bullion sounds like you best bet... but you could put 'I 'heart' U - instead of I love you - like the I 'heart' NY stickers (I can't explain it - it sounds pants when you write it down!!) :o

Ignore me, I'll get me coat and leave....... :lol:

Good idea i'm gunna try that see how it looks.

Oh yea and the I 'heart' NY i love em too. lol

Can you post a Picture once you have done the nails so we can all see. As i am not sure what bullion is.

Thank you
Lisa xxxx

Try JackieMc as I think she had some on geekbay not so long back.

I get mine from Millenium Nails. They are £1.99 I THINK for a bag, you get lots in them.

They have diff colours, my fave are the silver ones though.

This is a photo of where I have used them, so you can see how small they are, I've applied l&p over them though :cool:

http://www.thenailgeek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=619

That should work!

Hope this helps you :)

xxlaylaxx

ooh, Layla, love those hun xx

LayStar said:
I get mine from Millenium Nails. They are £1.99 I THINK for a bag, you get lots in them.

They have diff colours, my fave are the silver ones though.

This is a photo of where I have used them, so you can see how small they are, I've applied l&p over them though :cool:

http://www.thenailgeek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=619

That should work!

Hope this helps you :)

xxlaylaxx
I'm not privlidged enough to view it! lol

Maybe just for Prenium geeks?

Me neither! I was looking forward to that! xxx

Lol sorry!! I didnt think (its my candyfloss brain at it again!!)

Iv attached the pic. It's a bit blurry cos I had to copy and paste it from aol, their pic res. is naff! But hopefully you'll get the idea!!! :Love: If you want to see the better pic, let me know, I'll dig out the cd its saved on...somewhere under all the mess in my room ;)

xxlayxx

Attachments

• bling.JPG
    bling.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 146
They look great just what i'm after.

Thanks Laystar

I know it's not what the bride asked for, but if you couldn't manage to do it with little diamonds how about 'I (heart) you' with a heart-shaped rhinestone and the lettering painted on? Not sure if it may look a bit tacky, but always an idea. Other than that you could try painting the lettering (or using decals) and then just decorating with rhinestones.

being a bit dense here...........lol.......how do you control where they go? got visions of thousands of little balls rolling everywhere trying to make letters!! do you paint glue on first then sprinkle them and they stick??

Well never used Bullion b4 so i don't know reallly i would imagine they work the same as dimanties (clear vanish place on with orange stick) or u could use tweezers i honestly don't know lol but i'll have ago.

I think i'm gunna go with the dimanties from Millenium nails.

(If i can get on their site)

i like the idea of a heart gem but how about for 'I' & 'U' using pearls as they are quite dainty.

lay, your nails look fab.

what are bullions as i've never heard of these?

xxx

Bullion Is Tiny Little Glass Beads With No Hole In

To apply tiny gems or bullion, I apply clear enamel to the nails, or adhesive, (I use GelBond, it doesnt run and stays where it is!!), then I wet the end of a cocktail stick, and place it on a gem/bullion bead. Then I just carry it over and place it where I want on the nail. Very easy and once you've got the hang of it you can apply faster.

When I was to use lots of bullion in one area, I polish the nail in clear enamel and dip it into the beads. Wait until it's dried, then brush off any beads that havent stuck.

GlitterGirl, if you cant access the site, phone them up and order. The gems are called Chunky Glitter, and they are metallic silver that shine rainbow colours in the light.

xxlaylaxx

Latest posts

Back