Ingrowing hairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unas escarlata

Reaction score
I just HAD to share this. As a nurse, I love getting ingrowns out I was watching a nail clip on youtube and a ingrowing hair clip was in the suggested videos on the side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vHLXrKCJ8

Well, now I'm hooked and have subsequently watched a few more including this one!!

細長く固まった膿がにょろにょろ出てくる POP THAT ZIT - YouTube

Obviously I would never do this on a client!

I would love if i came across something like that removing an ingrown hair! (not on a client obvs).

I shouldn't have watched while i was making dinner though! Lol

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That is digusting!! Haha x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Disgusting .....I still watched the first one 4 times though :) x

It won't load for me :(

Ewwwww. I LOVE getting an ingrowing hair but that gave me the heave! :lol:

Can someone send me the link lol x

And me please, I can't open it!!

search on youtube for Ingrown hair 345 - Underground Invasion and 細長く固まった膿がにょろにょろ出てくる POP THAT ZIT

Oh dear God!!!!!!!!! These are amazing slash vile! Can't take my eyes off it slash gonna be sick!!!!!

Why have you done this to me?! I couldn't help but look it up and then start watching all the suggested ones with my hand moving from one minute covering my mouth to the next minute covering my eyes!!! :-0

Ewwwwwwwwwww the first one was vile!!!! They were digging for gold!!!!

God I love theses YouTube vids of blackheads. And zits and cyts can watch them all day love the yuk that comes out of them and poop love ingrowing hairs and bot flys coming out too!

Latest posts

Back