INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend a good, pro UV light that they use with this? I've had so many problems with my CND lamp :|

Just spoken to a lovely bloke from INK who said that if you prefer to use UV instead of LED then that's just as good. Think I might invest a good UV lamp instead of LED as that seems the preferred method.

Have to say that's it's nice to have a personal touch with a company. Can't wait to get the products in and start creating. 😃

He is really nice, I met him in person at the Beauty show in Birmingham, stood and chatted for a while with him.

I met Lee at the excel, now he can talk :green: waiting somewhat impatiently now for the gel system

Me too maddy I want it now lol x

I too received a call today to check i'm a pro. I really like the company already and i'm yet to try the products, it's good to find a company that gives you a personal touch and is passionate about their product. I cant wait to try the products now i'll let you know how I get on when they arrive x

At last a friendly nail company. If the products are as good as their service then I think a few companies need to up their game. 😎😎😎

I've just seen on there fb it says the 15% ends on fri x

Do you have to spend a certain amount to get the 15% off ??

Don't think so xx

No, but I'm pretty sure it's free delivery over £50 which would get you a nice collection to start with :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well Im all registered and sent over my qualifications today so I'm going to do my order tonight keep looking at the colours there all so lovely can't make up my mind lol

Couldn't wait any longer made my order I hope it's quick delivery so excited for it to arrive!

Their 15% off offer ends on Friday. I'll miss out :(

Sent from my HTC One SV using SalonGeek mobile app

Why not give them a call and see if they will honour it as a one off as soon as you have completed your course? Gotta be worth an ask!

Couldn't wait any longer made my order I hope it's quick delivery so excited for it to arrive!

All my deliveries have been next day with a text in the morning giving a 1 hr time slot :thumbup:

If you have a mani/pedi qualification why can't you purchase?

They've had 15% off all month. There will be regular offers whilst they build interest so you won't have to wait long for another to roll round anyway.

I bought some yesterday - just for my own personal ridiculous stash. Looking forward to their arrival :D

Why not give them a call and see if they will honour it as a one off as soon as you have completed your course? Gotta be worth an ask!

Thanks, I've emailed Lee asking if I can buy now. He has my current certificates. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, I've emailed Lee asking if I can buy now. He has my current certificates. Fingers crossed.

Yeh....Lee said yes!!!

Just had my text my order will be here tomorrow :-D

I am currently trying the XLac all in one, and have on the X5 a blue at the min, but also bought X1 & X12 which unfortunately are practically identical :(
X1 is a dark coral & x12 is slightly more burnt orangey but they are VERY similar :(
I must say though, I am liking the blue & it was surprisingly easy to apply, although it did take me til I did the second hand to get used to the slight change in consistency I'm used to with gelish. I always use thin coats but you really need very thin coats for xlac and two coats was enough for full coverage!! I have to say I'm impressed!! :)
Will let you know how it lasts ;) x

Latest posts

Back