INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finding it lasts really, really well. So far, I have not had one single chip or any peeling. My thumb nail split at the side wall the other week, but it only split as far as the iLac and no further, and it stayed that way until I removed the iLac several days later. In my opinion, it has great staying power, no chips and is so easy to remove.

The only colour I had a problem with is the black one - it wrinkled slightly but I think it was because I put it on a bit too thick. I think the black will need 3 very thin coats to avoid wrinkling.

I've only used the xLac once and I was really impressed with it - lasted well over a week with no chips or peeling (I only removed it because I was getting bored with the colour lol)

I asked about the black and they said because of the dark pigmentation, to cure for longer, like an extra 10s. I ted to do 60 seconds for black. X

Ony just seen this thread - so many pages to plough through though!!

So . . . is it for natural nails like Shellac etc? Do you need a base and top? Does it last about the same as Shellac (but easier to remove from bits i have read)

Just to save me a week and a halfs reading lol

thank you xx

Hi yeah it last longer than shellac tho upto 3 weeks yes you use a top and base with the Ilac. Really easy to remove just flakes off xxx

Oh ruddy heck, I'm going to order! I think I'll try iLac. xLac won't be ideal if I can't really use glitter etc, plus I already have a ton of Gelish for that. INK's colours look fab and with the reported staying power, I think it's worth the plunge :biggrin:

Ok who nabbed all the summer fruit cuticle oil? I had 2 in my basket and now theyre sold out!!!:sad:

Ok who nabbed all the summer fruit cuticle oil? I had 2 in my basket and now theyre sold out!!!:sad:

I ordered one earlier on (along with the 12 polish kit) :wink2:

I've bought one I love it it smells sooooo good xxx

Please please can someone answer this. I keep asking at INK London but get no answer and I want to place an order asap. Which of the glitter/metallic hybrid gels are good for layering?? I want a couple of sparkly polishes for layering over colours. Thanks

Sent from my MZ604 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any lamps to recommend please?

I'd just like to know if it's worth getting the LED lamp with the package or an alternative UV lamp and if so, what are you all using? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

i saw something about layering on facebook unless i have gone completely mad. i am not a bit layerer/mixer too lazy for imaginative things like that:green: a little bit of nail art, funky french thats about it

INK nails have replied saying i-39, i-58 and i-59 are good got glittery layering, depending what you want from it.

Those who have already bought this polish, I'm going to get the kit with the 12 polishes. Wondered what people thought of my 12 choices as a starter of colours please?
I-25 (midnight emerald), i-30 (blue jazz), i-17 (sweet red), i-40 (claret), i-51 (dark noir), i-3 (soft pastel pink),i-2 (french pink pearl), i-18 (metallic scarlet), i-58 (Glitterati), i-59 (all gold glitter), i-11 (neon orange), i-32 (ultra soft pastel lilac).

Don't forget the white!

Had the rest of my products today and I'm in love with this brand already. Never been so bowled over by quality and customer service, and I'm a right miserable devil. Also got the new nail polish dryer. "Nice"

One happy bunny!!!!😃

Those who have already bought this polish, I'm going to get the kit with the 12 polishes. Wondered what people thought of my 12 choices as a starter of colours please?
I-25 (midnight emerald), i-30 (blue jazz), i-17 (sweet red), i-40 (claret), i-51 (dark noir), i-3 (soft pastel pink),i-2 (french pink pearl), i-18 (metallic scarlet), i-58 (Glitterati), i-59 (all gold glitter), i-11 (neon orange), i-32 (ultra soft pastel lilac).

It seems you've a good mix there, but yes you need a white (think it's possibly I-54 if I remember correctly).

I-2 I've re-named granny pink (no offense anyone lol) just because it reminds me of a colour my grandma used to wear as a kid :)

Order arrived today and I'm too ill to play :-( but can I just say I am in love with the little cuticle bottle mechanism :) colours look lovely, but none match the descriptions on the page. Maybe we should start doing swatches :)

Order arrived today and I'm too ill to play :-( but can I just say I am in love with the little cuticle bottle mechanism :) colours look lovely, but none match the descriptions on the page. Maybe we should start doing swatches :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401399459.029526.jpg

I got them to send me this for that reason :)

As my boyfriend explained it's hard to get colour swatches online to look the same. Reason being is everyone's screens are set at different resolutions, brightness etc so it will always be a nightmare :/

I suggested this to Lee from INK London about colour swatches and he told me they didn't do them! I would have loved these to help me and some of my clients make a decision on colours :(

Just painted my nails in i7, love it! Amazing so easy to use and looks lurvly. I'm thinking it'll go well next to my gelish as it's a lower price point for a new business like myself. So far I'm very impressed.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401400467.139324.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401400467.139324.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 319
I suggested this to Lee from INK London about colour swatches and he told me they didn't do them! I would have loved these to help me and some of my clients make a decision on colours :(

This is just a picture of one sent to me by Peter, I asked him as I found my screen not very good on colours. It was one he carries around with him which he snapped a pic of for me.

I sent some manicure pics to them (they requested on facebook), hope they choose some for their website, bit of publicity for me :biggrin: clever branding really, making us do all the work:Love:

Latest posts

Back