INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent some manicure pics to them (they requested on facebook), hope they choose some for their website, bit of publicity for me :biggrin: clever branding really, making us do all the work:Love:

I did a tutorial video for them! They sent out requests for them and said they would buy them! Was doing my mums nails next day so thought why not! Lol. £80 to spend on products at end of it for me lol

Makes sense though! What better way to sell products than pictures of pros work in action! Lol

My kit arrived this afternoon :0) I've just done some quick colour pops, I love the colours!! Cannot wait to have a proper play :0)

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401402093043.jpg
    1401402093043.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 436
Just placed my order - so excited :D

Will post swatches as soon as they get here!

Placed my order last night too. Can't wait for a play with them :)

Sent from my HTC One SV using SalonGeek mobile app

This is my collection so far, if this helps at all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401433058381.jpg
    1401433058381.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 419
Have any of you girls used the opi gelcolour led lamp to cure ilac? Thinking about putting an order in but don't want to buy (and carry around) another lamp?

Placed my order last night too. Can't wait for a play with them :)

TrueBlueAngel have you had any contact from them yet regarding confirmation? Just thought I'd ask as we both placed orders last night :)

Got an email straight away last night but nothing confirming delivery as yet.

Just thinking about it, would they deliver on a weekend?? I'm off this weekend and was planning to play with colours.

Just thinking about it, would they deliver on a weekend?? I'm off this weekend and was planning to play with colours.

Unfortunately no, they send via DPD and the deliveries are Monday to Friday :(

I've always ordered on a Thursday morning and received mine on a Monday (I live in Northern Ireland so I have a 2 day wait for my goodies)

You'll get a text in the morning of the delivery from DPD with your timeslot for delivery.

Oh no, but good thing I'm off Monday too :D

I had to give confirmation of my qualifications when I registered lee emailed and asked for me to scan copies over. So when I ordered it came straight away.

Got an email straight away last night but nothing confirming delivery as yet.

Hmmm a bit worried now...I got my PayPal receipt but no e-mail from INK about my order / confirmation or qualifications?

Have u checked your junk mail?

My nails with i-51 & i-16 and a client's nails with i-36, with glitter and a barely there ombre fade (client's request!). Lovely, easy product to work with, I experienced some shrinkage at the free edge before curing but that's no biggie - just made me work faster :D

Attachments

• Ilac i51 i16.jpg
    Ilac i51 i16.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 449
  • ilac i36 jane.jpg
    ilac i36 jane.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 461
Funny, i have been using em since feb and i got an email today asking for my certs so they can add them to my account, they have gone from one extreme to another lol:eek: need to fire up the fax machine

These are my own nails, after 8 days, with an INK French manicure. Holding up well.
3azejyjy.jpg

Was just wondering what you ladies charge your clients for this gel polish. Would you charge the same as gelish or shellac?

These are my own nails, after 8 days, with an INK French manicure. Holding up well.
3azejyjy.jpg

What colour did you use for the main nail for this French?

Charge the same, at the end of the day your charging for your service not for the product, plus its new, new products generally cost more! :idea:

Latest posts

Back