INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm glad you said that as I was intending charging the same as I have gelish too.

What colour did you use for the main nail for this French?

Hello, I used just 1 coat of i-1 for the pink, and then did two coats of white on the tips, with 1 coat of top coat over the whole nail to finish.

I don't like my French to be too pink/peach, or too opaque.

It was a bit tricky to get the pink to be not patchy, in only 1 coat, but I think I pretty much managed it :green:

It took me an hour to read their newsletter lol, funny:smack:

Only just seen this thread. I bought a good few bottles at the beauty show I can can say it's the best gel polish I've ever used!!!!! I'm getting 4weeks on some clients they love it and take off is a dream. I'm going to do annother order today a buy a good few bottles cos the 15% off finishes today. Then I'm guna sell my shellac and my gelish as it's not wanted anymore as I'm hardly using it. The costomer service is fantastic and very personal never had this with any other brand. I'll be buying the gel on the 1st July to and give that ago if it's owt like there ilac then I'll be buying the lot xx

Here are my toes with I-7 on...
zu2a2y3y.jpg
please excuse my ugly feet and slightly dodgy toe application... I am not the thinnest of individuals and getting down there to paint them is a bit of a challenge!

Hello, I used just 1 coat of i-1 for the pink, and then did two coats of white on the tips, with 1 coat of top coat over the whole nail to finish.

I don't like my French to be too pink/peach, or too opaque.

It was a bit tricky to get the pink to be not patchy, in only 1 coat, but I think I pretty much managed it :green:

No it looks really good, I don't think I've got I-1. Next on my list of purchases! Lol

Just read they're email newsletter type thing...I love their approach, v refreshing and iJel...oooooh, I'm eagerly waiting!

And 1100 oils sold on Tuesday! That explains EVERYTHING

I'm assuming iJel will not be soak off? I only use l&p at the moment but am tempted to do my gel enhancement training. I prefer to soak off though.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm assuming iJel will not be soak off? I only use l&p at the moment but am tempted to do my gel enhancement training. I prefer to soak off though.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah, it's a hard gel. I wish it was soak off too.

Has anyone tried doing a pedicure using the INK lamp?

Think I'm gonna order the big deal with the lamp. I'm wanting to do the two lamp method as I'm fed up of working over the lamp.
Can you layer them to change the colour or are they to pigmented??

Ooooooohhhhhh, my order has just arrived :lol:

I opened each bottle of polish and was ooohing and aaahing at every colour lol.

They sent me Melon cuticle oil instead of Summer Fruits (probably due to being out of stock) - but to be honest, I don't care, the Melon smells divine :)

Now the big decision is, what colour will I put on myself tonight?

Ooooooohhhhhh, my order has just arrived :lol:

I opened each bottle of polish and was ooohing and aaahing at every colour lol.

They sent me Melon cuticle oil instead of Summer Fruits (probably due to being out of stock) - but to be honest, I don't care, the Melon smells divine :)

Now the big decision is, what colour will I put on myself tonight?

Did you buy a kit?
If you did I'm so jealous. Xx

Yep, I got the 12 polish kit (no lamp) plus the cuticle oil.

This brings my collection up to 27 polishes - nearly halfway there :)

I'm waiting for my kit too. Due between 4-5pm. The wait is killing me!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using SalonGeek mobile app

Did you buy a kit?
If you did I'm so jealous. Xx

I bought the 12 colour kit with the lamp - I say go for it! :D

Going to try and post swatches today.

As they've sold out of oils they sent me an e-mail to say they've included a bottle of cuticle remover and a bottle of xLac with my order....i'm in love with this company.

I ordered my kit on Saturday but haven't yet had notification of despatch. Did you ladies have an email from Ink to say when you will be receiving it? I know I'm being impatient but I'm just really excited :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back