INK nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the camouflage iJel! Just need more clients now to use them on lol

Hi maddy do you have any pics of the camouflage x

I am trying to upload one but i can't do it from my phone, will download the geek app and see how i go then

I haven't got any pictures on nails, but here is the camouflage gel on its own and compared to the pink masque. It's a lovely peachy colour, I found it particularly useful to use in the place of white for sculpting - it gave a similar effect to a natural tip. Hope that helps! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415732601.456680.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415732611.088442.jpg

Bit miffed, bought the rest of the ilac collection last week with the vat free offer. Now they are giving a free xlac 1 step with every 15 quid you spend, could habe had six free xlacs if i had waited

Bit miffed, bought the rest of the ilac collection last week with the vat free offer. Now they are giving a free xlac 1 step with every 15 quid you spend, could habe had six free xlacs if i had waited

Yes but I think this is a new offer as vat free has ended x

I have been using ilac for a while now any 1 else find the white isnt very good or is it just me?? It takes atleast 4 coats and not very good if i was using it to do nail art x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all, I have read this entire thread in the past hour and half and loved the photos and colours you geeks have bought and swatched.

My question is mainly for ijel users, is the ijel firm in consistency? How well did it last? Did you use the complete ink products kit- i know somebody has noted on here it stays where you put it so I am really keen to buy as I have been wanting a good hard gel for ages!! 😊
X

I have tried the ijel with and without their primer and the results were the same. I don't have many clients for gel so my trial has been limited to 4 so far who have been back for maintenance after 20 days more or less. The viscosity is quite high so it isnt running around the nail plate

I love ijel it's a thick consistently and all my clients are getting on with it I've got about 20+ who have ad it and there all fine ️xx

Fab! I will try it too and hopefully increase my enhancement clients 😍

Has anyone seen where inks facebook has gone? I saw a photo of the new ilac colours that they are launching soon then when i went back to have a closer look the page had vanished. Shame black friday is today and not next week as i need new colours

I asked them where there fb page had gone and fb have made them have a like page instead they have 28% off 😍 ️xx

I have used white tonight and got it to cover in 2 coats, their colours need a really vigorous shake to bring up the pigments x

Ooh and ijel is fab, why not just order one to try while the discount is on! Very little money lost if you don't like it! But you will :) it's a lovely product - goes on easy, nice and stiff, really easy to file, and a bargain!

Inks new colours are available 😍😃 ️xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417355874.029495.jpg

I've ordered mine .... so glad they put them up today what with the 28% discount expiring at midnight tonight :)

i just got them, bit cheeky though i selected pay by bank transfer as i need to get pennies into the account, suppose i will get na email with the details but at least the order is in, just in time:p

Love em, they should b releasing a matte top coat in january too :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

top matte? that was supposed to be launched months ago. does anyone look at their fb page? they have a real bee in their Bonnet about the blue sky and eBay brands, funny:green:

Latest posts

Back