Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok lets aim for tuesday eeeek excited

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

I did it 2 yrs ago and lost nearly 2 stone. You have to be dedicated and super determined so moral support from others goes a long way. I buddied up with a friend and we'd text each other to confirm we'd done the workout for the day. I found doing it first in the morning worked well for me as it meant I got it out of the way, but also meant I was good with my food as it didn't want my hard effort to go to waste. I now do workouts with BodyRock.tv and zwow on u tube. Their 15-20min workouts based on the same principles of interval training and actually quite fun. d luck. X

Wow well done! 2stone is amazing i have been using turbo fire which i find a lot more fun

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Ooh I'm in too ! Got DVDs a month ago and too scared to even take the test part since...buddies together will help

Ill keep an eye on this thread as I may buy this for hubby's birthday. I still think he'd have a heart attack with it and as he hasn't got mega bucks life insurance I don't wanna kill him off just yet haha

Woohoo! The more the merrier! Ok, so my plan is I will be completing the workouts in the mornings mostly sometimes evenings depending on work and will check in once a day on this thread to confirm I've done it, and how it went. Will also post my fit test results and weight loss weekly! Everyone jump on board and it will help is get through and finish the 60 days together!

For anyone wanting to buy it, someone mentioned to me a while back that this is often on Gumtree, Freecycle etc.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

For anyone wanting to buy it, someone mentioned to me a while back that this is often on Gumtree, Freecycle etc.

What's freecycle?

What's freecycle?

It's a website where people advertise for people to take their unwanted items from them. Obviously they're supposed to give them away for free, but some people sell things.

I only came across it as someone suggested it for getting weights, which were almost new and a bargain.

I soo wanted to do this last summer but couldn't justify £100 for it.. Reading this thread has made me want to do it again so much!! .. I've just been on gumtree and bought the set of DVDs from a guy that has burned the original discs on to 3 discs for £15! Sooo.. I will be joining you all on this journey now!! Yay!! .. I go on holiday in 72 days so no time for slacking really! Xx

I soo wanted to do this last summer but couldn't justify £100 for it.. Reading this thread has made me want to do it again so much!! .. I've just been on gumtree and bought the set of DVDs from a guy that has burned the original discs on to 3 discs for £15! Sooo.. I will be joining you all on this journey now!! Yay!! .. I go on holiday in 72 days so no time for slacking really! Xx

Naughty but i do think they are in so many disks to increase the price. I often burned 3-4 movies to one disk to take to the caravan and keep there, tight on space and DVD cases are a waste when you only have a few lockers lol xoxo

I was out so I missed my Insanity delivery! But...my neighbour has taken it in. (got to love good neighbours!) So provided they are in when I get back (I will break in if I have to!) Lol! I will be hitting the insanity train first thing tomorrow am!!!!

It's here....so we're all set for start date of tomorrow! My poor neighbour downstairs will probably think there are baby elephants dancing around my flat!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365434868.438899.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365434868.438899.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 102
Hello Ladies, is anyone with me on starting today? Just did my fit test. It kicked my butt. Results were better than i expected but I had to lie on the sofa in between exercises.(Probably not recommended) Feels good working out first thing! Lets see if I feel that way tomorrow morning!

Mine arrived today so I shall be doing the fit test tomo morning! Wooo I'm excited! Xx

Mine arrived today so I shall be doing the fit test tomo morning! Wooo I'm excited! Xx

If you can watch the dig deeper section before you start. Also have your chart nearby so you can fill in the figures as you go. Good luck!

If you can watch the dig deeper section before you start. Also have your chart nearby so you can fill in the figures as you go. Good luck!

Okee dokee! Will do.. Thanks for the heads up and advice! Good luck to you too.. May the hard work begin and beach body in the making! 😝 Xx

Wow, so thought I would do the fit test tonight so that I've caught up to be on track with you tomorrow and wow wow wow.. I'm dead!! .. Lol.. Roll on tomorrow morning workout -if I can move lol! Xxx

Wow, so thought I would do the fit test tonight so that I've caught up to be on track with you tomorrow and wow wow wow.. I'm dead!! .. Lol.. Roll on tomorrow morning workout -if I can move lol! Xxx

Well done! We'll all endure 60 days of pain & suffering together! I can feel my muscles stiffening up at the mo! Tomorrow morning will be very very interesting!

So has any of you got any results doing it? I feel tempted to try but I'm mega skint these days x

Latest posts

Back