Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I replied to a gumtree ad about an insanity set that was being sold and have just got an email from gumtree saying they have detected fraud and do not buy anything from this seller! Eek think hubster will have to wait a while for a six pack now lol x

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if you are starting today whether you'll be doing the plyometric cardio circuit today or the cardio power and resistance?

And then taking Monday as your day off instead of Sunday?

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if you are starting today whether you'll be doing the plyometric cardio circuit today or the cardio power and resistance?

And then taking Monday as your day off instead of Sunday?

Hiya,

I did my fittest yesterday and today will be doing the plyometric workout so yes my day off will be Monday . Your welcome to join in whenever your ready!

Same here! Did my plyometric cardio circuit workout this morning and can barely move!! My day off will be Monday too! .. Only day 2 and my body is killing!! Xxx

I replied to a gumtree ad about an insanity set that was being sold and have just got an email from gumtree saying they have detected fraud and do not buy anything from this seller! Eek think hubster will have to wait a while for a six pack now lol x

I will PM you his mob number. There was no option for me to email him, so I just text him about it! Xx

Just finished day 2 Plyrometric Cardio. I am currently collapsed on my sofa in recovery position. Roll on day 3 I say!

Just finished day 2 Plyrometric Cardio. I am currently collapsed on my sofa in recovery position. Roll on day 3 I say!

Ha ha.. I'm in the salon suffering massively.. With aches and pains in places I didn't even know existed!!
We will get the beach bodies we want!! .. Have you taken before pics to track your progress? Xxx

Ha ha.. I'm in the salon suffering massively.. With aches and pains in places I didn't even know existed!!
We will get the beach bodies we want!! .. Have you taken before pics to track your progress? Xxx
Ladies, have any of you done bodytec training?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Ladies, have any of you done bodytec training?

No Hun, what's that? X

No Hun, what's that? X

I've been doing it for nearly two months it's ems - electric muscle stimulation based personal training. Two 30 min sessions equal to 5 hours of personal training. The machine makes 90% of your muscles to work at the same time. After my first 4 sessions I dropped 7 cm (2,7 in I think) of my waist alone. I've done 13 of those so far and can definitely feel a difference I'm my body! You sweat like a pig though during the training and notice muscles that you haven't known existed before. It's personal training that takes only 25 min which was the main thing that appealed to me as I have no time :-( I've also lost 1% of body fat in a month.

Once I get to my desired look I will post pics of my progress if you want. :) when I did my trial though, for two days after I could mot lift my arms to tie my hair lol x

Ooo.. I bought a kit once which consisted of pads that stimulate electrical currants through your muscles but it left me feeling tingly and was a very uncomfortable feeling! Is this similar? .. So are you saying you do a 25 min workout with these on, which is equal to doing a 5 hour workout without them?
Would love to see progress pics Hun :) xx

I have, I've done weight, measurements and pics and I'm tracking them and my workouts on a app called insane tracker. Was 69p but worth it as it has graphs for all the measurements to track changes etc. I'll prob post my end results on here when im done!

Ooo.. I bought a kit once which consisted of pads that stimulate electrical currants through your muscles but it left me feeling tingly and was a very uncomfortable feeling! Is this similar? .. So are you saying you do a 25 min workout with these on, which is equal to doing a 5 hour workout without them?
Would love to see progress pics Hun :) xx

Nah, two 25 min sessions equals to 5 hours in the gym. Now, I obviously not a trainer, just a user and I can definitely tell you that it works. It does take some commitment from you though (eg diet!).

I've had undertone before which works on the same principle, but the mega bodytec is a bit different and it contracts 90% of muscles at the same time on 4 sec intervals. It is a strange but a very rewarding sensation!

Sounds so good!! Ill have to somehow invest and join the band wagon xx

Day 3 done! .. It's in the bank whooo! Xxx

Day 3 done! .. It's in the bank whooo! Xxx

This is why it's good to have a support network like this when your doing an exercise or diet programme. I woke up this morning stiff as a board and was procrastinating hard about doing day 3! Then I logged on here read your post and got going! Day 3 done - feeling good!

This is why it's good to have a support network like this when your doing an exercise or diet programme. I woke up this morning stiff as a board and was procrastinating hard about doing day 3! Then I logged on here read your post and got going! Day 3 done - feeling good!

Lol, I was the same.. Alarm went off-could barely move and struggle to get up but then I looked at a pic I've got of my dream body and told myself I wouldn't get that by laying in bed so forced myself up and thought if just do as much as I could and surprisingly worked through it and now feel dead chuffed with myself!! We must, we must, we must keep it up!! Go us!! Xxx

Hi Geeks reading with I retest about the Insanity sounds great. If there's anyone who has done Les Mills Body Combat can you tell me if its the same sort of thing! I love body combat and lost lots of weight doing it about 2 yrs back but slipped back to bad eating and it's all back ! :( I don't gave time to go to class to do it but maybe insanity at home would be good if its similar? ( can't get hold of les mills combate on DVD :(

Just bought insanity 2 days ago, waiting (eagerly) for it to arrive. Excited but dreading it. Will be happy to have a buddy to do it with! :wink:

Latest posts

Back