Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 3 in the bag whoop whoop.

Well done ladies, 16 days, wow!!

Did my day 6 today and in bloody agony. I'd sooner give birth, lol!!!

But I won't give up.....xx

Whooooo well done ladies, keep up the good work.. Think of those bodies! 😝 xxx

Well done ladies, 16 days, wow!!

Did my day 6 today and in bloody agony. I'd sooner give birth, lol!!!

But I won't give up.....xx

Haha! Well done Debbie! We're about to do day 2 and I was thinking the same about childbirth lol :)

Day 3 in the bag whoop whoop.

Snap! Day 3 for us too. Surprisingly easy? I thought so anyway. I've probably spoken too soon and it's Mr T lulling me into a false sense of security............:) please tell me day 4 isn't a killer?!

Day 17- complete!!
Wow, had onions with my dinner last night and the essence of onion coming out my skin in pure gross!!
Xxx

Snap! Day 3 for us too. Surprisingly easy? I thought so anyway. I've probably spoken too soon and it's Mr T lulling me into a false sense of security............:) please tell me day 4 isn't a killer?!

Whatever day is pure cardio day that's the killer day! Good luck!

Day 17- complete!!
Wow, had onions with my dinner last night and the essence of onion coming out my skin in pure gross!!
Xxx

Lol!!!! Xx

Whatever day is pure cardio day that's the killer day! Good luck!

Lol.. As well as plyometric circuits and every other day lol! Xx

Wow.. Just found this on ShaunTs instagram and it made me feel hugely depressed ha ha..look at his fit test results! .. All of which are practically double mine, and some even double and some!! Eek!! xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366985873.660408.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366985873.660408.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 80
Just finished Pure Cardio! Got cardio abs to do now!

Yes Shaun T - that sh*t is ban-an-as

Wow.. Just found this on ShaunTs instagram and it made me feel hugely depressed ha ha..look at his fit test results! .. All of which are practically double mine, and some even double and some!! Eek!! xx

We'll get there! Apparently month 2 really ups the ante!

We'll get there! Apparently month 2 really ups the ante!

I know.. My god.. I just read that on somebody's instagram - they said that's when they started to see the real results!! Oh my.. How will I cope! Eek! ..
You're right though, we WILL get there!
Good luck with cardio abs 😝 xxx

I know.. My god.. I just read that on somebody's instagram - they said that's when they started to see the real results!! Oh my.. How will I cope! Eek! ..
You're right though, we WILL get there!
Good luck with cardio abs 😝 xxx

On floor in recovery position! How I always end pure cardio and cardio abs!

On floor in recovery position! How I always end pure cardio and cardio abs!

😝 Atleast its in the bank now!
Well done! .. xx

😝 Atleast its in the bank now!
Well done! .. xx

I know!!! That's what I keep telling myself! Woohoo day 17!

This has depressed me now.....

Day 18 - check! xx

Latest posts

Back