Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 21 - complete!! X

Day off today! Thank god you sent me that info iconic :) or I wouldn't have known.

I soooo need a day off, my lil bubba has literally drained the life out of me since yesterday.

Back to it tomorrow though as I got back into my pre preggy jeans today! Yippee :)

Dig deeper geeks ;) x

Wow, that's amazing boobaloo!
What a fab feeling, well done xxx

I have just ordered my insanity workout!! Are any of you taking supplements or shakes with it? If so then what ones?

I have just ordered my insanity workout!! Are any of you taking supplements or shakes with it? If so then what ones?

Wahoo.. Welcome!! ..
I'm having a diet shake for breakfast, but that's all.. I posted pics of it further up in the thread xx

When are you thinking of starting? Would you like a workout buddy?

I would like to start on Monday!

When are you thinking of starting? Would you like a workout buddy?

I would like to start on Monday!

If mine is here by monday then definitely!

If mine is here by monday then definitely!

Fab! Let me know! I'm going to get myself weighed and BMI etc at Boots on their scales and then take the dreaded "before" picture!

Day 8....done :) although tonight it made me sick twice! I ran to the loo and got straight back to my push-ups! Go me! Lol

Day 8....done :) although tonight it made me sick twice! I ran to the loo and got straight back to my push-ups! Go me! Lol

Go you!!!!!! Blimey!- that's hardcore!

Wow! Go you.. You're obviously digging deeper!!

Day 22 - done! .. Just over a third of the way there!! Aarrgghhhh xx

I'm really struggling with my food. Thinking about adding running 3 times a week so I can eat more of what I want. How's others getting on

I'm really struggling with my food. Thinking about adding running 3 times a week so I can eat more of what I want. How's others getting on

I'm not following the nutrition guide that you get with insanity anyway. I'm just eating a healthy balanced diet really, and basically just cutting out the rubbish! Xxx

Just done day 1 of week 4! Where does the time go....

Fab! Let me know! I'm going to get myself weighed and BMI etc at Boots on their scales and then take the dreaded "before" picture!

Ok, apparently mine has been dispatched so we should be good for monday :) or even start sooner if you like?

This is amazing!!! I ordered this a few weeks ago, didnt look at the timetable they gave you and did the fit test and plyometric cardio workout at the same time :irked: safe to say it took me 4days to recover.......my driving instructor and his wife do it, there on there 4th rotation of it, and he was telling me doing just the 60days is the equivalant to doing 2days a week in the gum FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!! How good is that, and for £100 (with a payment plan option) how can u say no, u can do it whenever you want :) ive yet to start back on it, but need to get ones arse into gear as ive got a holiday in june :-s ill definately b popping back over to see how everyone is getting on :-D xxxxxx

Ok, apparently mine has been dispatched so we should be good for monday :) or even start sooner if you like?

Ooh excellent! Lets defo start Monday...I need to get myself hyped up for it!

I'm poorly today :((( no way I can manage day 10. I'm thinking I can just take today as the day off instead? Would that work? X

I'm poorly today :((( no way I can manage day 10. I'm thinking I can just take today as the day off instead? Would that work? X

Aww.. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Yes, that would work :) put your feet up and have the rest you more than likely need ..(and deserve!) xxx

Day ??? I've lost track of which day. (Will check my chart properly tomorrow) whatever day it is its done! And so am I ...lol

Latest posts

Back