Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 9 is in the bank!! .. Feeling gooood!! Xx

Well done! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you :) .. Hope your ankle is ok and you're powering through it too!! 😜 Xxx

Arm feeling better this morning! Back on it day 8 done!!!!! Good to be back!

Arm feeling better this morning! Back on it day 8 done!!!!! Good to be back!

Wahey! Fab news Hun-glad you're better! Keep it up! Xxx

Day 2 and I don't think I can do any more. Ha ha.

Day 2 and I don't think I can do any more. Ha ha.

Lol, I remember that feeling waking up for day 3 thinking I couldn't even possibly physically roll out of bed, let alone work out! .. But fight through it!! You can do it!! .. I've just done day 9, and I wouldn't say its getting any easier lol however I'm not suffering so much!! Good luck-keep up the good work! Xxx

Thank you :) .. Hope your ankle is ok and you're powering through it too!! 😜 Xxx

I've had a couple of days off since my blood donation. Massive bruise the size of two £2 coins and had been feeling dizzy standing up til this morning.

Back tomorrow :) or should that be a :(

I've had a couple of days off since my blood donation. Massive bruise the size of two £2 coins and had been feeling dizzy standing up til this morning.

Back tomorrow :) or should that be a :(

I reserve the sad faces for Pure Cardio day - which is tomorrow for me! Should be called Pure Torture!

Day 10 done!! Whooo!! .. Xx

Day 10 done!! Whooo!! .. Xx

Well done! Are you keeping a photo diary if your progress? Mine should be arriving today, I can't wait! X

Well done! Are you keeping a photo diary if your progress? Mine should be arriving today, I can't wait! X

I took a photo initially.. Then after 3 days.. But no more as yet!! Whooo good luck, will be good to have another person in board!! Xxx

Pure Cardio/Pure torture, -check! Done!

It's finally arrived!! Looks like i'll be starting day 1 tmrw!

😝 But don't you feel good for doing it lol! Xx

Yes! Looking forward to doing it with the abs as well in a couple of days!

It's finally arrived!! Looks like i'll be starting day 1 tmrw!

Good luck! Keep coming to this thread for inspo and support! And to keep on track!

Day 9 for me done!

I fell off the wagon, before I even started! I haven't even done the fitness test yet! I really want to do it, but 2 of my boys were off school today sick, so looks like I'll have to start the workout over the weekend.....

Latest posts

Back