Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought insanity 2 days ago, waiting (eagerly) for it to arrive. Excited but dreading it. Will be happy to have a buddy to do it with! :wink:

Welcome to the group! :) it's pretty painful but you'll feel so good! Loving it so far! Xxx

Loving this thread! Wonderful support when you feel like giving up! Especially when you got a John Wayne strut going on like mine!

Just done my workout, shattered but glad I did it! :) Going to feel it tomorrow :-/

Hi Geeks reading with I retest about the Insanity sounds great. If there's anyone who has done Les Mills Body Combat can you tell me if its the same sort of thing! I love body combat and lost lots of weight doing it about 2 yrs back but slipped back to bad eating and it's all back ! :( I don't gave time to go to class to do it but maybe insanity at home would be good if its similar? ( can't get hold of les mills combate on DVD :(

I've never done Les Mills but I have to say I normally detest exercise DVD's. I love this one because. I feel like I'm getting a work out I would only normally get in a tough gym class in my front room and because there are a few DVDs it's varied. Not the same old same old every day! It feels fresh and challenging each DVD I put on has kept me interested! It's quite a lot of jumping, so if you've done exercises like burpees, squat jumps, squat thrusts then you'll be familiar with it. I've got slightly dodgy knees so can't do all of the jumping but I make sure I keep moving and try to do a challenging alternative.

Loving this thread! Wonderful support when you feel like giving up! Especially when you got a John Wayne strut going on like mine!

Ha ha! Love this! .. My butt cheeks are killing tonight!! .. I can't even sit down without doing so in slow motion and making a groaning noise at the same time!! .. Xxx

Have been considering Insanity for a while and this thread is making me feel all thin and energetic just reading it; that'll do me ;)

Well done so far ! I haven't been able to start as I chipped a bone in my wrist ! Raging - hope ill be able to join in soon 😞

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365709746.601374.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365709746.601374.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 67
Well done so far ! I haven't been able to start as I chipped a bone in my wrist ! Raging - hope ill be able to join in soon 😞

Oh no, looks/sounds painful! Wishing you better soon so you can jump on the insanity train!

Oh no! On the plus side.. Nails are looking pretty 😘 xx

Day 4-in the bank! .. Was surprisingly calm today-kind of like yoga to recover your muscles however still breaking a sweat! Good luck girls!! Xxx

Yep I've done it to! Was very chilled. Although I still burned 210 cals according to my heart rate monitor. Also burnt in the legs a bit on those pulses!

Yep I've done it to! Was very chilled. Although I still burned 210 cals according to my heart rate monitor. Also burnt in the legs a bit on those pulses!

Lol, yes it killed.. I went in to bursts of laughter to myself!! Xx

Wow-blimin-wee!
Day 5 - check! .. And feeling fab! Xxx

Just done day 5. Pure Cardio - they weren't joking! A bare chested Shaun T made it more than bearable for me though!

Lol thanks hun ! Well done to all so far- I'm keeping up the fitness by running so hopefully I can join in soon🏃👟

Just done day 5. Pure Cardio - they weren't joking! A bare chested Shaun T made it more than bearable for me though!

Whit-whoo! I know! 😝 Xxx

Well done everyone!

Just finished the pure cardio work out. Think my dog got a bit worried at the end when I wanted to stay on the floor, bless him.

Glad I've done it but bring on Monday please!

Has everyone done their before pics?

Well done everyone!

Just finished the pure cardio work out. Think my dog got a bit worried at the end when I wanted to stay on the floor, bless him.

I have done one, couldn't bear to do anymore looked to awful! I am using an iphone app called insane tracker to keep pics/weight/measurements.

Well done everyone!

Wahoo! .. Exhausting isn't it!

Yep, I've done before pics too.. Front, side and behind and I don't know about you guys but I'm sure I can see a slight difference already!? I don't know if its just me and my wishful thinking but what do you lot think? Can you see a difference in yourself already? Xxx

Latest posts

Back