Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 10 done yesterday but my salon geek was playing up! .. Haven't done day 11 as yet today so will have to do it later when I'm home from work.. It's all catching up on me now though.. I literally always feel tired and as though I've run myself in to the ground! I feel as though I need a week off lol! Xxx

Day 10 done yesterday but my salon geek was playing up! .. Haven't done day 11 as yet today so will have to do it later when I'm home from work.. It's all catching up on me now though.. I literally always feel tired and as though I've run myself in to the ground! I feel as though I need a week off lol! Xxx

I know the feeling but keep going its bound to get better! We're almost half way through once we get through next week!

Insanity day ????? Think its 11. Have the new hell that is pure cardio + the abs tomorrow! On the plus side I can tell I'm getting fitter as my heart rate isn't going quite as high as in the first week!! Good sign. Will be doing a mid point weigh in next week and will publish my results!

Hi geeks, I'm going to order this next wk. I'm ready to get back on the wagon again, 10wks after having my little boy. Summer body here we come ;)
Where did you get yours from? I've seen it on eBay so probably going to go with that?

Thanks

It's been confirmed-I am so unfit!!

I did the fitness test yesterday, which in itself nearly killed me, and workout today. It is really hard work, but I will not quit.

Roll on day 3... X

Hi geeks, I'm going to order this next wk. I'm ready to get back on the wagon again, 10wks after having my little boy. Summer body here we come ;)
Where did you get yours from? I've seen it on eBay so probably going to go with that?

Thanks

Have a look on gumtree to, that's where I got mine from. It was brand new and sealed for £30 :) xx

Thanks :) I've just ordered mine! Eeekk! I'm hoping my bubba will sleep and let me do it! Fingers crossed. I may not be able to walk up the stairs or lift him afterwards! Lol ;)

Is this DVD suitable for beginners who do no exercise? I read somewhere it wasn't and don't want to waste my money if it will be too hard x

Is this DVD suitable for beginners who do no exercise? I read somewhere it wasn't and don't want to waste my money if it will be too hard x

If you never ever done any exercise in you life ever then I would say its unsuitable. If like me you have exercised before but have not been exercising for a long time for whatever reason you could probably do this. It's not for the faint hearted but I find it does up your fitness levels quite quickly so you may find that after a few weeks it was more than do-able. A lot of it is mind over matter but for a complete beginner to exercising I wouldn't suggest it as a.it may scare you off exercising ever again and b. if something's to hard you may not be able to think of an alternative exercise to do and may end up sitting on the sofa!

Thanks :) I've just ordered mine! Eeekk! I'm hoping my bubba will sleep and let me do it! Fingers crossed. I may not be able to walk up the stairs or lift him afterwards! Lol ;)

Welcome! You'll love it!!! Good luck. Let us know when you get started!

If you never ever done any exercise in you life ever then I would say its unsuitable. If like me you have exercised before but have not been exercising for a long time for whatever reason you could probably do this. It's not for the faint hearted but I find it does up your fitness levels quite quickly so you may find that after a few weeks it was more than do-able. A lot of it is mind over matter but for a complete beginner to exercising I wouldn't suggest it as a.it may scare you off exercising ever again and b. if something's to hard you may not be able to think of an alternative exercise to do and may end up sitting on the sofa!

Well I have done a bit of exercise before but haven't got much stamina. Does it get easier if you stick to it? X

It's been confirmed-I am so unfit!!

I did the fitness test yesterday, which in itself nearly killed me, and workout today. It is really hard work, but I will not quit.

Roll on day 3... X

Woohoo! I felt like that nearly died doing the fitness test and wondered what I'd got myself in for but by the end of week one it started to become a bit easier. Just wait till day 3/4 when your walking like John Wayne!

Woohoo! I felt like that nearly died doing the fitness test and wondered what I'd got myself in for but by the end of week one it started to become a bit easier. Just wait till day 3/4 when your walking like John Wayne!

Lol! When I looked at what you had to do for the fitness test, I thought oh this is going to be easy. I was so wrong! But I do believe it will get easier as time goes on.... Well I hope so!!

Hi this has really inspired me. Had the DVDs a while. Can I join in plz ?

Hi this has really inspired me. Had the DVDs a while. Can I join in plz ?

Of course! The more the merrier! Feels a bit motivating knowing there's others suffering Shaun T's punishment!

Great cant wait to start. Better nip into town and get a pair of trainers.

Oooooh think I might just order it! I really need to lose some weight and feel more healthy and fitter and the before and after pictures are fab!!! How long does it take to be delivered? X

I'm staring again today!!! I did it for 4 weeks before and lost 1 and a half stone!!!!So here goes take 2 xx

I had seen an advert last night when I woke up at a unseenly hour! And it looks very very hardcore! But if it works I guess it needs to be ...

But isit one of those things you start out brilliant and then give up after couple of weeks and don't see much of a result? Seems a lot to spend if your not going to carry it on and see it trough and I start the gym out lovely for few weeks then give up so maybe this would be different because I can do it in my own home and not have people see me get sweaty lol which is why I hate the gym!

You can return it though and get your money back can't you? Am I right in believing its around £100?

I had seen an advert last night when I woke up at a unseenly hour! And it looks very very hardcore! But if it works I guess it needs to be ...

But isit one of those things you start out brilliant and then give up after couple of weeks and don't see much of a result? Seems a lot to spend if your not going to carry it on and see it trough and I start the gym out lovely for few weeks then give up so maybe this would be different because I can do it in my own home and not have people see me get sweaty lol which is why I hate the gym!

You can return it though and get your money back can't you? Am I right in believing its around £100?

It is hardcore, and I believe it will work - if you stick to it.

Today I have completed day 3 and it was hard, but not as bad as yesterday. I took it at my own pace, and stopped when needed. There is no way on this earth that I could keep up with the workout, not so soon anyway. I hope by next week my stamina will build up, so that I can keep up!

I was lucky to buy my copy ( which btw was brand new and sealed) from gumtree for £30. I know there are auctions on eBay at the moment. Otherwise it is around a £100 on the official website. There is also the option to spread the payments over 3 months. You have 60 days, to return for a full refund if your not happy.

Now I can look forward to day 4 tomorrow :eek:

Latest posts

Back