Instagram?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm following you all now! Took me along time as I had to write down your names then rewrite them on Instagram! But worth it! Look forward to seeing nail tech photos :)

Hopefully I have followed people back, if I have missed you just drop me a pm :)

@poshnsparklesnails

I am also on instagram im Simplyuniquenails & my twitter is @traceylfuller1 incase any of you are also on that. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine is Katies_Boutique

Please follow me few nail pics on xx

LOVE LOVE LOVE instagram. im absnails xxx

with love
absnails & lashes xxx

Love instagram, im @taratiara :D Xx

I'm jjbeaut. no pics yet but working on it. I'll follow you all if that's ok x

I'm on there lacquernails10

Just went back on and followed everyone now.

TheLavenderRooms :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine is nickyhodson75

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Minxy_Moore some nails, some personal :) x

You won't see many nail posts from me yet! But very soon :)

That's the same with me at the moment because I'm just starting out with the nail thing, but with the makeup, hair and photography my stuff is up for you all to feast your eyes on :)

Instagram: @PriyaWalia
Twitter: @ImPriyaWalia

look forward to connecting with you all. Please do give me a shout using #SalonGeek as a hashtag or something so I can follow my lovely like minded ladies and gents back xxxx

mines nailsyoulovexx, no pics up yet but hopefully soon x

Love Instagram!! I'm @therealmrsgrey :)

I have followed you all, I have just set up my insta account this morning so not much on there but it's @polishedupessex and my twitter is the same x

Hi

I'm a newbie too x I'm Sammieejainails

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

SUZSALVADOR on instagram lovelies!! I'll get writing down some names to follow you all!
Feel free to follow me and I'll follow back ;) xx

Latest posts

Back