Instagram?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is @thenailboutique I'm also a newbie 😊

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm also addicted! And I also love Pinterest, I'm the same name on that.
Great, I think I've added everyone :)

Zoebrown, sorry accidently unfollowed you! I've added u again lol

Helloooo!! My Instagram is
Antoinetteg1

I've been addicted for about a year but its how I started out in nails but I've actually met some lovely nail addict on there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just signed up!
@kemosi

:) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Ours is @villagegossiphairandnails

Will follow back! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love instagram for nail inspiration

Last edited:
Just bumping this as I am new to Instagram and have just added all of you. I am xquisitenails.

@honeytherapy

Jenna_nailbar

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thebellabeautyvanessa :)

I followed you all on my other account, my work account is oh_so_beautiful2 :)

Shelmarie82 only just joined and am still practicing to re-gain my confidence so bear with me

Last edited:
Oh my nailsjedi I love your handle!!

Haha thanks (does handle mean name?) it's a bit of a joke really because after I did my masters with CND obviously I was very excited and called my fiancé to tell him I passed and he was like 'cool so now you're like a ninja Jedi knight of the nail world then?' And I was like 'yeah. I rock' haha it's all very tongue in cheek but it reminds me to make sure I always do my best especially since I put it all out there for everyone to see!! I was a bit worried that some people might think I was being a bit big headed but I know it's just a bit of fun

Samantha
xoxo

Have you tried pinterest? That's really good for nail technicians x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

On there too, love it!!

My handle is - SamanthaRaybould

Followed everyone. YAY!

Hiya :) I'm on it! All things Beauty and Photography over on @PriyaWalia give me a shout if you follow so I know who to follow back ;) x

I have followed most of you, i love looking at other techs nails for ideas. I'm relatively new so not many pictures but mine is emilyr256 :) x

You won't see many nail posts from me yet! But very soon :)

Latest posts

Back