Insurance question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink sparkles

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been looking at joining the Guild because my trainer gave me a leaflet about them with £10 off but I don't know of any others really other than BABTAC so just wondered who you are all insured with and whether you recommend them?

I'll be mobile btw if that makes any difference :) xx

Hi I am insured with the Guild and highly recommend them for insurance. Never been with BABTAC so could not comment on them. :)

I'm with ABT, they are pretty good, never really had to use them but that's what insurance is there for!! Check out they're website. www.abtinsurance.co.uk x

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at joining the Guild because my trainer gave me a leaflet about them with £10 off but I don't know of any others really other than BABTAC so just wondered who you are all insured with and whether you recommend them?

I'll be mobile btw if that makes any difference :) xx

I have always used Babtac and I am mobile they are a really good company. Sorry never tried any of the others.:lol:

If you need any information on what the Guild can offer you, feel free to PM me, or give us a call on 0845 2177 383.

Remember to quote the referral code on the bottom of the card your tutor gave you in order to claim your £10 discount.

I use BABTAC and cannot rate them highly enough. Their cover is brilliant and you get lots of free stuff. xxx

TBH, I trained with CND and my educator recommendes all off us a company who was the cheapest, and tbh, they really are cheap. I paid £30 for the whole year and that insures you up to £100,00 pound I think,, plus more. If you do beauty it is £40 (again I think) but i will look tomorrow in the extension where my certs and all house documents are locked away, and will clarify. xxx

theguild is what I have been recommended. Will the guild/babtac have a stall at olympia?

Kate, what is the name of the company you use? cheaper insurance would mean more money for spends at olympia! :)

Dont know too much about any others but THE GUILD has been absolutely fantastic!!!

theguild is what I have been recommended. Will the guild/babtac have a stall at olympia?

Kate, what is the name of the company you use? cheaper insurance would mean more money for spends at olympia! :)

The Guild will not have a stand at Olympia, but feel free to PM me for any information you need.

When considering what insurance is best for you, take a look at this article, which should give you some questions to ask your insurance company: http://www.salongeek.com/business/67348-insuring-your-success.html

Hi i have recently trained and passed with cnd, i shopped around and got my insurance with salongold it cost £44.10 for the year i phoned them and they said it was cheaper to do on line.Really happy with quote.Hth and the insurance is for freelance beauty therapist:lol:

I use Babtac & they are so helpful xx

Latest posts

Back