Interview Saturday ... advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck for your interview today

Morning geeks

sorry havent been able to use my home computer this weekend ... anyway I went Saturday, turned up in my tunic and lets just say it is not what I am looking for :rolleyes: , if anyone would like anymore info please pm me.

Thank you for everyones advice and help :Love:

Helen x

At least you went along to find out. I amsure there will be a more ideal opportunity round the corner for you.

Urban Geek said:
At least you went along to find out. I amsure there will be a more ideal opportunity round the corner for you.

Thanks Chris ... yes I am glad I went atleast now I know what to expect & it has shown me the competitors nails!!:rolleyes:

It has kicked my a** into getting my induction course booked though so something good has came out of it!!

Thanks again

Helencad said:
Morning geeks

sorry havent been able to use my home computer this weekend ... anyway I went Saturday, turned up in my tunic and lets just say it is not what I am looking for :rolleyes: , if anyone would like anymore info please pm me.

at least you tried girl x

jules x

kaney jules said:
Helencad said:
Morning geeks

at least you tried girl x

jules x

Thats it ... Ive been & seen what they had to offer & decided that its not for me! I still have my full time job at the mo, Im just booking my induction & Im going to carry on, no loss I have just seen how another salon in my local town works!

Thanks Jules

Helencad said:
kaney jules said:
Thats it ... Ive been & seen what they had to offer & decided that its not for me! I still have my full time job at the mo, Im just booking my induction & Im going to carry on, no loss I have just seen how another salon in my local town works!

Thanks Jules

you carry on helen maybe next time it will be right for you, thanks for updating us x x

jules x

Latest posts

Back