iPad app for appointments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamelasalon

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a iPad app that can keep appointments, client details, receipts. Basically everything but isn't too expensive... Help please??

Ovatu is FANTASTIC!!!
SMS and email alerts to clients. iCloud. So all backed up. Receipts. You name it. Can't recommend highly enough.
I've tried a lot in the past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ovatu is FANTASTIC!!!
SMS and email alerts to clients. iCloud. So all backed up. Receipts. You name it. Can't recommend highly enough.
I've tried a lot in the past.

Will try this one thank you x

I use Ovatu too and tho I only use it basicly I've not actually looked into what it can do... Yet :)

Have you tried bright book? It's not an app but I use it on my iPad for receipts. There's the sage app for expenses etc... Xx

We use vantage and it's easy to use, unfussy and the customer support is second to none. Hth xx

I'm looking for something similair, but I've got a kindle fire, any recommendations?

I have just downloaded my chair which is great for adding clients appointments etc and totals it all up day by day or week by week etc but one thing it's missing and I'm really looking for is something that does all of that and also that I can put my expenses on as well can anyone recommended one?

I've tried using salon lite but seems its only for hair....

Ovatu is fantastic, and the support and help is great. The biggest selling point for me is that you can customise it and it backs up to iCloud.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

My chair is good too. Colour coded diary, reports, and you can chose to print out daily/weekly takings for accountant too!! Saves a lot of time. Takes a while to set up to personalise it all, but once it's done it's great!!

I've just started using salon lite and I'm a nail tech. You can personalise to whatever profession you are as you just add the treatments & staff that your business has.

I use Bento on my iPad its brilliant to keep up to date with client details.

It's designed to work for hair or beauty - out of interest, why do you think it's only for hair? Just asking, as if there's something misleading on the site then I'll go talk to our team about getting it changed :)

Ovatu is fantastic, and the support and help is great. The biggest selling point for me is that you can customise it and it backs up to iCloud.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Do you, and others using Ovatu just use the free version or the pro version you pay for? If you pay for it can you tell me the extra benefits and how you actually sign up?! Haha I've tried looking but not getting v far...

So far what I've played with it for looks great!!

Just loads Salonlite on my ipad as thought this would be a fab idea, but, my ipad is only wifi and I may possibly incur tethering charges. If I'm not using the online booking facility, why can it just be used as a database instead of using our information to access the Internet. Am I missing something? 😞😞

I too have been looking for an IPad app, but I would like one that, keeps appointments, holds customer information, you can see customer history etc, everything everyone has said above.
But also that can be used offline, cos I am mobile so if I have no wifi Iam not stuck.
Can any of these be used offline.
Thanks all
Jo

Do you, and others using Ovatu just use the free version or the pro version you pay for? If you pay for it can you tell me the extra benefits and how you actually sign up?! Haha I've tried looking but not getting v far...

So far what I've played with it for looks great!!
I only use the free version but love it :)

Latest posts

Back