Irked- false competition!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil'Gem

Reaction score
Hi Geeks- bear with me on this!

A well known tanning company ran a competition back in Oct/Nov asking their Facebook and Twitter followers to suggest names for their tanning solution (light/med/dark). The winner would be announced on xx date in Nov 11.

Well the date came and went with no announcement, eventually a post was displayed by the company stating they had been overwelmed with entries and they would announce a winner shortly. The announcement has still not been made nearly 3 months later! When people have posted comments asking whether a winner has been chosen they just ignore comments or delete the post. They have launched a new comp today and when ppl questioned whether old comp winner had been chosen they deleted that!

Now don't get me wrong I'm under no illusion that my pathetic excuse of an entry would win. However I feel really irked that they are supposedly a professional company but can behave like this.

This hardly helps them to gain a reputable reputation. Just boogled at the fact they want to be taken seriously but act so unprofessionally!

Rant over :irked:

Latest posts

Back