Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm hoping to start level 2 hairdressing in september i'm just waiting for interview now, i've just finished my nail tech course :)

i'm hoping to start level 2 hairdressing in september i'm just waiting for interview now, i've just finished my nail tech course :)

Hey char I did hairdressing when I left school and didn't finish it I might do it again though im going to see how I feel once iv done all the beauty related stuff I want to do

<3 Stephanie <3

Hey char I did hairdressing when I left school and didn't finish it I might do it again though im going to see how I feel once iv done all the beauty related stuff I want to do

<3 Stephanie <3

Oops wasnt finished ha did you do your nail tech course at college or was it a private one? Im only doing basic manis at college but I want to be able to offer extensions and gel ect but I dont really know how to go about it x

<3 Stephanie <3

I'm hoping to start HND Beauty in September :) I received an email today saying they were currently processing applications! Quite nervous lol.

Good luck everyone who has interviews next week! x

I'm hoping to start HND Beauty in September :) I received an email today saying they were currently processing applications! Quite nervous lol.

Good luck everyone who has interviews next week! x

Ooo thats good hopefully you hear from them soon :) I just want to get started already! :p

<3 Stephanie <3

Me too, all this waiting is nerve racking! Like you im itching to get started, so nice to speak to people who are just starting out :)

Me too, all this waiting is nerve racking! Like you im itching to get started, so nice to speak to people who are just starting out :)

Yeah I thought it would be good to have a thread for people starting college and we can all be excited together and compare notes :p roll on September :)

<3 Stephanie <3

Just completed my Level 2 Beauty Therapy. Going back yo do Level 3 :)

I went for my interview for level 2 hairdressing at Derby college Ilkeston campus last Wednesday. It was a 2 hr interview. Had to do maths and English screening tests beforehand. I passed both of them :) have to go for taster session next month and then I enrol in September. Eeeeeekkkk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just completed my Level 2 Beauty Therapy. Going back yo do Level 3 :)

Oooo exciting how have you found it I cant wait to start! X

<3 Stephanie <3

I went for my interview for level 2 hairdressing at Derby college Ilkeston campus last Wednesday. It was a 2 hr interview. Had to do maths and English screening tests beforehand. I passed both of them :) have to go for taster session next month and then I enrol in September. Eeeeeekkkk

Oh god I hope I don't have to do tests my maths is worse than a 3 year old! How exciting though when do you get your kit and uniform? X

<3 Stephanie <3

Oh god I hope I don't have to do tests my maths is worse than a 3 year old! How exciting though when do you get your kit and uniform? X

<3 Stephanie <3

My maths is bad I got level 1 in maths and level 3 in english but I don't have to do either of them again.im sure you'll be fine :) I should get my kit and uniform before I enrol I hope. Xx

My maths is bad I got level 1 in maths and level 3 in english but I don't have to do either of them again.im sure you'll be fine :) I should get my kit and uniform before I enrol I hope. Xx

Did they tell you before about the exams? My college hasnt mentioned it so hopefully I wont have it! Oo I want my kit so bad :p

<3 Stephanie <3

Did they tell you before about the exams? My college hasnt mentioned it so hopefully I wont have it! Oo I want my kit so bad :p

<3 Stephanie <3

Im pretty sure everywhere does it, so they know what level you're working at & what you need help with x

Im pretty sure everywhere does it, so they know what level you're working at & what you need help with x

Eek now im scared I think I have discalclius not sure if that's spelt right but I cant even do the simplest maths! X

<3 Stephanie <3

Eek now im scared I think I have discalclius not sure if that's spelt right but I cant even do the simplest maths! X

<3 Stephanie <3

Im not very good with maths, I got a level 1 in my initial assessment and still got into level 2 beauty x

Oooo exciting how have you found it I cant wait to start! X

<3 Stephanie <3

I loved it :) especially the facials. Not so keen on make-up as it doesn't interest me one bit but i really enjoyed the rest lf it. I already knew majority of A&P that they covered as we did the same thin in nails. Only difference was we had to learn to shoulders, neck & head area. I really enjoyed it & can't wait to do Level 3 :) x

I think everyone has to complete these tests, even though I've got A Levels I still have to do them on my induction day. Think I better revise as I haven't done maths for a while!

I think everyone has to complete these tests, even though I've got A Levels I still have to do them on my induction day. Think I better revise as I haven't done maths for a while!

I wouldn't even know where to start revising for maths!

<3 Stephanie <3

I wouldn't even know where to start revising for maths!

<3 Stephanie <3

Try the gcse bitesize website there's test on there for maths and english :)

Latest posts

Back