Is He A Little Weird? Im Not Sure! Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I offer naturist massage I often get some weird texts/calls. At first I would engage in bouncing back and forth lots of calls and texts. Now I answer their questions once or twice and that is it!!

I have found time can be wasted which is money.

The questions often lead up to;

Do you offer hand relief, what do you wear, are you a minger, is there a happy ending, blah blah.

It clearly says in my ads that I do not offer a sexual service and I am not a naturist. Anyway, these calls are now cut very short!!

He's sounding you out to see what reaction he gets when he exposes himself. Sorry to be blunt but I bet I'm right.

You've made the mistake that I used to make.....you're too friendly on the text. Keep it short and to the point. xx

It does kind of sound like that, doesn't it ?? :eek:

As I offer naturist massage I often get some weird texts/calls. At first I would engage in bouncing back and forth lots of calls and texts. Now I answer their questions once or twice and that is it!!quote]

Hi rosie

i just wanted to ask what a naturist massage is?? As its something iv never heard of

xxx

Hmmmm i think the clue would be in the word naturist-lol

As I offer naturist massage I often get some weird texts/calls. At first I would engage in bouncing back and forth lots of calls and texts. Now I answer their questions once or twice and that is it!!quote]

Hi rosie

i just wanted to ask what a naturist massage is?? As its something iv never heard of

xxx

nor me. . .sounds intriguing?

My thinking would be that a naturist massage would involve the client being naked - or, and I sort of hope this isn't it right, both client and masseuse are naked.

UPDATE FOR YOU ALL lol

Well I went to his house, lived in a lovely street his garage was open so I thought he must be working in there or been doing his garden or something.

Anyway my fiance waited at the car he saw me get out the car as he just came out of the front of the garage, we shook hands and I got my stuff.

He was older then he sounded on the phone but seemed pleasant.

He explained on the phone that he was decorating so did I mind...of course I said I didn't but in the end he wanted me to tan him either in his kitchen or garage!! lol I said I didn't mind (whichever lol)

So the garage it was but this was better because it was roasting on Sunday and it was nice and cool in there :)

It turned out that he wanted to just wear one of the thongs I had, he was really quiet and we chatted abit said he gets a tan every now and again was really happy with my service and loved the colour and said he would ring again :)

Nothing bad or weird happened, he never spoke out of turn so all went well. I was actually more then comfortable and forgot all about my boyfriend being outside! lol was just concentrating on setting my tent up etc and making sure the tan went on well etc.

All ok in the end :)

Kim x

Glad it went well :green:

xxxx

How did you Get on????

Stacey x

sorry didnt turn to page 2 just read it!!

staceyx

That is great news that it all went well :)

I can imagine that quite a few men might find it a bit daunting talking to a therapist who treats mainly women though, especially if it is their first time.

But definitely a nice contrast to some other posts where male clients have not conducted themselves politely.
Posted via Mobile Device

Another Update lol!

I got this text from him today!

Hi Kimberley. Just to let u know the tan turned out great. The only thing that spoilt it was the thin white strap lines.

Then this one...

You must be busy catch up with you in a few days time for another appointment if thats ok.

What do I think now, he wants a naked tan!! OMG and in a few days! You would think he would wait until the tan has worn off but already he is saying hes after another appointment!!!

Opinions needed again please!

Kim x

Another Update lol!

I got this text from him today!

Hi Kimberley. Just to let u know the tan turned out great. The only thing that spoilt it was the thin white strap lines.

Then this one...

You must be busy catch up with you in a few days time for another appointment if thats ok.

What do I think now, he wants a naked tan!! OMG and in a few days! You would think he would wait until the tan has worn off but already he is saying hes after another appointment!!!

Opinions needed again please!

Kim x

well if he likes your work, and likes to look good.... go for it. we have male strippers in, and they like it blasted all over them. Just put some sun glasses on, he wont see you looking! I am sure you can do it with your eyes closed by now anyway.

Su x

Just put some sun glasses on, he wont see you looking! I am sure you can do it with your eyes closed by now anyway.

PMSL!!! that is very funny!! :lol: just make sure you take some tongs and latex gloves with you incase he wants the underside done too :lol:

well the first appointment went well ,provided you have security issues in place I.E. boyfriend about for the next few sessions...sounds like you may well have a good long term customer.:hug:

It is understandable why so many therapists get concerned and start reading into specific words sometimes when dealing with male customers but the stats are there..male customers,generally speaking, are good customers.

As a pro and once you have come across the odd idiot here and there you soon become an expert at diffusing and dealing with any awkward issues.

Good luck and happy safe tanning (and waxing etc)the guy's:Love:

i have to say i do hair and beauty and after being sexually assaulted 2x i no longer do men at all and 1 of the men was a regular had been going to his for 8 months time is no guarantee of safety

Same guy again!!

He since re-booked for this Monday coming text me a few days ok about it beating round the bush wanting a naked tan! Spoke to my fiance about it, we both ok with the idea (I'm really not bothered) so agreed to tanning him again and also naked was cool too.

He text back ah that's great your a star blah blah blah anyway hes just text me NOW at 10:10pm !!!! which for a start is inappropriate (forgot to switch my mobile off) have not replied! saying this ... Still looking forward to my spray tan on Monday. See u soon.

WTF!!! He sort of pesters and is needy I feel like hes not taking my business seriously..is he weird after all I'm beginning to think so. Why text me at this time and why tell me that!! Is he after a reaction.

Hes getting on my wick!

Advise needed again please girls and guys...

Kim x

i think you need to make it clear to him that he only needs to contact you at certain times and only to make appointments or to amend appointments i would again take you boyfriend you relay do need to be careful

sounds a little weird to me too..

Are the pics on the first page of your website of you? I know nothing is on show so to speak but he could be getting the wrong idea about you lol lol :eek:

Latest posts

Back