Is it ok to have a spray tan after eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
Hi geeks.. not too sure about this one but is it ok to have a spray tan after having eyelash extensions?:confused:

I tell my clients to wait at least 24 hours x

I've done eyelash extensions and sprayed straight after. Have done it on numerous occassions and there has been no difference to how long the lashes last.

Ideally no. You need to keep the lashes dry for 24 hours after having them applied.

Having said that, I frequently tan myself after having my lashes applied, and don't suffer any adverse effects.

But for the sake of my client's, I'd leave a 24 hour gap between the two.

I do spray tans alot after applying lashes, its only a fine mist that comes out of your gun so the lashes are not getting wet enough to effect the bonding.:green:

I've done it many times with various clients and never had a problem x

I had a full set of lashes and then a spray tan straight after with no problems at all.

I have done it several times with no problems. I take special care when applying the lash sealant and make sure the lashes are dried before I start the spray tan.

This is interesting to hear .. I have had a few clients who have been for a spray tan afterwards and their lashes have not stayed in.

I always advise to have the spray tan prior to lash extension treatments.

Francesca

LASH by Francesca Eyelash Extensions
LASH by Francesca

Latest posts

Back