Is your marriage doomed?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am stuffed, I married in May!!
xxxx:green:

I don't think so Rachel.... I am sure you will be fine - it is funny how it worked out for me personally but at the end of the day... someone made it up and it really doesn't mean anything.

Love is what counts so let's all jump aboard The Love Boat (I'm singing here).....:rolleyes: :smack:

Those who in July do wed, must labour for their daily bread

Too bloody true its all work work work :)

hmmm dont know if ill ever even be getting married yet!? x

my first wedding was in december and that was all over within 2 years!

my second (and last) we got married last september so not long til our first anniversary!! i'll keep you posted on whether it'll last!!!!!

I married my first husband in January and he was the biggest cheat on Gods earth.

:D hahahahahahahaha

sorry, im no laffin cos he cheated, just the irony and the way you put it :hug:

I got married in July and we're both hard workers right enuff

Love this.I'm not married even after being with my fella 13yrs but if I do I'll be choosing the month VERY carefully lol

I married in july and had to work hard at keeping track of who he was having affairs with then the pervert went and got a 14yr old pregnant:irked: needless to say we are not together now:rolleyes: , split up 6yr ago (for those that want to know he was 32) i wouldnt wed again for all the money in the world but good luck to everyone else that does im sure they cant all be as bad as mine was:hug:

I married in july and had to work hard at keeping track of who he was having affairs with then the pervert went and got a 14yr old pregnant:irked: needless to say we are not together now:rolleyes: , split up 6yr ago (for those that want to know he was 32) i wouldnt wed again for all the money in the world but good luck to everyone else that does im sure they cant all be as bad as mine was:hug:

crikey Lou what a bastard. I have plenty of pals who live together and have done for longer than most stay married. I don't blame your heart, after that kind of treatment!! :hug:

Yes he is definatly a bastard Samantha but he will get his karma, this world works in funny ways, he has 3 daughters now and i bet he wont be happy when they follow in mummys foot steps and come home pregnant at 14, you know what they say= monkey see monkey do. im well rid of him anyway my life is better now, i have a purpose in life since doing my training and loving every bit of it :hug:

Yes he is definatly a bastard Samantha but he will get his karma, this world works in funny ways, he has 3 daughters now and i bet he wont be happy when they follow in mummys foot steps and come home pregnant at 14, you know what they say= monkey see monkey do. im well rid of him anyway my life is better now, i have a purpose in life since doing my training and loving every bit of it :hug:

Good On you for being strong and brave!! :hug:

"Marry when June roses grow, over land sea you will go"

Not been over sea as yet!!! But just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary (6th year together), so you never know!!:)

Were getting married in June so thats good, was dreading mine would say something bad when i read them - but really, i think you gotta make your own fate and choices, if your meant to be with someone no silly ryme will change that - and i know me and mine are meant to be together, all soppy and loved up xxx

Those who in July do wed, must labour for their daily bread

[Well i am getting married next july,no surprises there then,we are used to hard graft anyway lol !/COLOR] :green:

Latest posts

Back